A Food Artist Recreates Iconic Celebs and Popular Cartoons While Showing Us Her Remarkable Talent
When it comes to tasting and enjoying food, colors and visuals matter. Sarah Lescrauwaet-Beach had the idea of creating the Instagram account, “Edible Food Art for Kids,” after having made her first fruity minion. Using fresh fruits and veggies, she conveys the message that healthy foods can be enjoyed by both children and adults. We’ve collected some of Sarah’s yummiest creations for you to see and be inspired by.
1. Betty White
2. Luca Paguro, Luca
3. Carl and Ellie Fredricksen, Up
4. Bashful, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5. Albert Einstein
6. Fred and Wilma Flintstone, The Flintstones
7. Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
8. Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
9. Taz, Taz-Mania
10. Pink Panther, The Return of the Pink Panther
11. The Simpsons
12. Stitch, Lilo & Stitch
13. Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
14. Mike Wazowski, Monsters, Inc.
15. Simba and Nala, The Lion King
Which of these above cartoon creations is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. If you try to make one of them, don’t forget to share your results with us!
Preview photo credit edible_food_art_for_kids / Instagram, Album Online / East News
Bright Side/Art/A Food Artist Recreates Iconic Celebs and Popular Cartoons While Showing Us Her Remarkable Talent
Share This Article