16 Examples of Cosplay That Are Even Better Than the Original
In the past, cosplay was considered to be a funny thing that teenagers would do, but today, it has turned into a real art. Every year, thousands of fans come to different festivals like Comic-Con to show off their costumes. In this article, you will see the brightest and the most memorable examples of such costumes and shows. During these cosplay festivals, all kinds of funny things happen! Like the time when Justin Timberlake came to Comic-Con dressed as a character from Sesame Street and nobody even recognized him.
At Bright Side, we have collected some of the best cosplay examples ever. Stay tuned until the end of the article where you’ll find a bonus image about a guy who can transform into any girl so perfectly, you won’t even notice!
16. They’ve found each other!
15. Who said that cosplay is only for adults?
14. When cosplay is a family hobby, masterpieces are created.
13. You don’t want to meet someone like this at night...
12. This is extremely cute.
11. 1,000 points to Gryffindor!
10. When you’re going to war and to see the dwarfs all in the same day.
9. A really well-thought out cosplay
8. Is this a cosplay or the actual grandmother of Tweety Bird?
7. “If someone drew this on me, I would be really ticklish.”
6. Just Lebowski
5. We think this girl was born to cosplay Dana Scully.
4. But she is not as good as this guy!
3. This Prometheus cosplay is terrifying!
2. “She was working on her Rey cosplay. I asked her if she would drag me around on a cart if I made a BB8 one. She thought I was joking.”
1. Is this Beauty and the Beast or Star Wars?
Bonus: A guy who can turn into any girl
Richard Arthur is a professional makeup artist who turns into different female characters. With the help of some makeup, bras, and wigs, he transforms into women so well that it’s hard to recognize that he’s a guy in any of these images.
Which of these cosplay designs did you like the best? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below!