15+ Images to Inspire Us to See the World the Way Kids Do
Sometimes, we just wish we could turn back time and be a kid once again. There’s just something so carefree about our youth, when the littlest things would get us all excited, and no problem seemed too big that ice cream couldn’t solve.
As you walk down memory lane and reminisce about the good old times, Bright Side has compiled these images of inspiring kids that remind us not to take life too seriously.
1. “My sister watched my dog. My autistic nephew found his best bud.”
2. “Little Red and (she can’t believe) the Wolf”
3. “My daughter donated her hair today.”
4. “The moment my son was told he’s on the ‘nice list’ for Christmas”
5. “A moment I caught between my daughters”
6. “My kid wanted to color my wife’s arm.”
7. “My daughter blowing bubbles for the donkeys”
8. “My child helping her mango ripen”
9. “Went to check in on my kid while he’s schooling-from-home. Found this.”
10. “My daughter found a fossil in our yard and wrapped it for me as a Christmas present!”
11. “My son chose to go to school like this on his first day back.”
12. “My daughter won at a claw crane today. It wasn’t a ’play until you win’, and she did it herself.”
13. “A throwback to the time my son wore a top hat for about 8 months straight”
14. “The blackbirds are migrating and my daughter is loving every minute of it.”
15. “Not sure what is cheesier, this macaroni my daughter is eating, or her smile because she’s eating it.”
16. “This big boy just walked up to my little brother.”
17. “My fiancée’s daughter drew a picture of me. Spot on, I think.”
18. “My girlfriend’s 9-year-old daughter said, ’I invented this so I don’t have to stop playing video games to drink my water.’”
19. “My son said he’s the kid from The Polar Express. He pulled out this picture.”
Now let us hear from you. What do you miss most about your childhood? Let us know in the comments!