21 Pictures Proving That Children Are the Most Talented Artists
Picasso said “Every child is an artist, the problem is to remain an artist once we grow up,” and he is right. Kids express themselves in their drawings emotionally. They show their experience and their perception of the world in the funniest way and they don’t care about their own skill. They care about events and that’s what art is all about.
Here at Bright Side, we gathered some of the most honest and well-thought-out drawings that children created to show you how incredibly funny they are.
1. This 5-year-old drew a portrait of her mom!
2. We can imagine this mom laughing after seeing her child’s drawing.
3. The homework was “Draw your mommy.”
4. Meanwhile, at a local restaurant, this artwork made an appearance on the art wall.
5. This little one has a guaranteed career in comedy in the future.
6. This little boy was affected a little bit by his visit to New York.
7. Hopefully the art teacher was pleased with her portrait.
8. We are hoping that these parents love Star Wars as much as their child does.
9. This child is trying to convince adults to quit smoking.
10. A child expressed himself creatively on his dad’s passport and now he is stuck in South Korea.
11. A jellyfish portrait
12. A sweet family drawing from a 3-year-old and everyone has hands for ears
13. “My daughter drew this and put it on my bedroom wall. I didn’t get much sleep last night.”
14. This kid drew his traumatizing experience at the dentist.
15. The teacher asked the students to write one sentence about their mom, and this kid delivered!
16. This little kid drew a portrait of his mom and when she put her picture next to the drawing, he loved the resemblance.
17. “Look at me...I am Medusa”
18. “I found this drawing my sister drew of her sacrificing me to the aliens.”
19. Does anyone like sushi?
20. This little girl drew her efforts to earn her cats love...
21. The family with the 3 largest fingers we’ve ever seen
Which of these drawings did you like the most? Do you have any funny drawings to share with us? Please let us know in the comments below!
Preview photo credit lelekbolek / yaplakal