10 Amazon Products That Exploded TikTok and Got Millions of Views
TikTok videos with adorable and useful kitchen, bathroom, and beauty stuff continue to entice millions of people to spend their money again and again. Check them out right away, we bet they’re gonna spice up your routine, giving you cool reasons to smile and freeing up your time.
1. A stove cover that will add some extra space to your kitchen. What’s good about it is that you’ll be able to use it not only as counter space for your slow cookers, bread makers, grills, or other kitchen stuff but also as a cutting board.
- The cover is made from natural bamboo. It’s strong yet lightweight and will resist moisture and minimize cut marks without dulling knives. Also, there is a built-in juice groove so that liquids don’t spill over the edge and make a mess that is difficult to clean.
- Its legs can slide up to 3.5 inches, allowing you to find the best position around stove burners.
- It’s very easy to take care of this cover: hand wash it and dry it with a cloth.
Check out the ways people use this cover:
1. As an extra space for different kitchen stuff:
2. As a food display during parties:
3. As the coaster for hot dishes:
You can also put it over your sink when you need the stove or use it as a stylish serving tray.
By the way, bamboo is a renewable resource and is one of the fastest-growing plants in the world. It requires little maintenance to farm (as it doesn’t need any pesticides or herbicides) and very little water to grow. So, if you stick to environment-friendly principles, this cover totally fits them.
Happy buyer’s review: We were short on counter space, so I asked my husband if he could make me a cutting block for over the stove. By chance, I looked on Amazon and found this one. The price was reasonable as I knew it would have taken many hours for my hubby to craft such a thing, and it would never have looked as nice as this does. It’s awesome for adding extra counter space in a small kitchen. I bought some cutting board oil and wax to seal it first, and it looks great. I have to reapply the oil about once a week with heavy use, and re-wax about once a month. Water beads up on it, and it wipes clean easily. The adjustable legs slide in and out to accommodate the burner placements on different stoves. It was very easy to assemble and attach the legs; just follow the included instructions, or there is a video on YouTube that shows you how to install them. I get compliments on the cutting board from everyone who sees mine, and I know a few more have been sold to people who have seen it. @Joelle
Check this cover in action on TikTok here
2. A paw-sitive doggo that will help you create delicious dishes with no hassle. When your pot’s boiling over, or you need a free hand, it’ll be there for you as your loyal watchdog on command! With it, you can say goodbye to drips and drops on countertops! Simply place the ladle holder on a bubbling pot and behold — Buddy doesn’t slide or slip, and he sits still on the lid with a firm grip. PLUS, it can also be used as a steam releaser!
Once you’re done with cooking, simply toss it into the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
Happy buyer’s review: This spoon holder is super cute and perfect for dog lovers! It’s made of a nice, thick silicone that stands up well to heat, and I love that it can be used not only as a spoon holder but also to help steam escape from pots. It’s very easy to clean, too; just rinse with some warm water, and it’s ready to use again! @ElectricRedRose
Check this bow-wow in action on TikTok here
3. A lifting bandage is an effective method to help you remove a double chin and saggy skin along the facial contour. According to the seller, 92% of customers observe excellent results.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Clean and dry your face before wearing the bandage.
- Stretch the bandage 1 to 3 times, and place it on the chin.
- Place your ears in the slots of the bandage and fasten the Velcro on the crown of the head.
- Wait 30–60 minutes, and then remove the bandage.
Use the bandage for 4 weeks daily for 1 hour to achieve better results.
Happy buyer’s review: Such a great product. I have been wearing this at night and I can see that my jawline looks much more defined. I am so very pleased with this product, I can’t recommend it enough!
Thank you so much! @serena cimmino
Check this bandage in action on TikTok here
4. A foot mask that will kick 3 problems out of your life: cracked heels, calluses, and dryness. Yep, you can get smooth baby feet THAT easily — just soak, apply, and wash.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Soak your feet in water for 10–20 minutes
- Wear the socks for 90 minutes
The peeling process will take about 5–7 days. After it, you can enjoy the result. We bet you won’t be able to stop touching your feet.
!! Avoid sunlight exposure or apply SPF 50. Patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Don’t force peeling. Consult with a doctor before use if pregnant. !!
Papaya will cleanse and purify your skin. It’s a superhero that takes callus removal on. It sheds off impurities alongside dead skin cells and maintains your feet’s skin texture radiant and clean.
Aloe vera will moisturize and soften your skin. Actually, it’s a key ingredient. Thanks to its healthy antioxidants, it is excellent for keeping your skin moisturized while it goes through the peeling process.
And peach kernel will regenerate your skin cells faster. Plus, its healthy acids also maintain the moisture balance of your skin.
Happy buyer’s review: Oh my goodness! Whatever you do, plan ahead! My biggest mistake was wearing strappy sandals on day 5 of this treatment. I looked down in horror at my exposed feet in my pretty sandals on a sunny day whilst out this weekend and was horrified to see huge peels of dead skin hanging off my toes and heels! Be sure to cover your feet whilst going through this process — I wish I wore ankle boots with my dress instead of sandals! How embarrassing! However, I cannot deny the effectiveness of this product. I’ve used files/electric files plus lots of foot-softening creams for years, but nothing, absolutely nothing, has given me these results.
I have to add that, as I’m not a rule follower, I would probably not have read and stuck to the instructions had it not been that I was apprehensive about spending just over £15 on this.
Because of the cost, I decided I really should adhere to the letter. So yes, I soaked my feet for a long time before putting on the “gel booties”. I left them on for 90 minutes and religiously soaked my feet every night for 7 days. The results have been more than worth it. My feet look so different! Literally, a soft, new version — even changing the contours due to the effectiveness of the peel.
I have new feet!!!!! @Cindy
Check this foot mask in action on TikTok here
5. A portable mini vacuum that will end your “I’m fed up with a dirty and messy desk” problem. It’ll easily suck up all dust, crumbs, and pet hair not only from your working space but also from your bed (yay, bed-eaters!), sofa, car, and even keyboard. It works very quietly and sits conveniently in any hand.
This mini vacuum is powered by 2 AA batteries. Mind that they aren’t included in the package. To avoid damage, the continuous work time shouldn’t be longer than 10 minutes. Keep your fingers away from the hole in the bottom while it’s working. Children should use it only under adult supervision.
Kitties have no chance to turn your home into a fluffy cave:
Happy buyer’s review: This is a great tool to quickly use to pick up dust around my desk. The suction was good for my main purpose — dust, but I’ve seen other reviews that say the suction wasn’t strong enough for them. Make sure the filter is on correctly. That may have been their issue. Works well for my needs. @Amazon Customer
Check this mini vacuum cleaner in action on TikTok here
6. A magic mushroom that will give you a fun solution to those “I-wanna-pull-my-hair-out” moments. Yep, it’ll turn the nerve-wracking activity of transferring liquid from one container to another into a fun one, leaving your entire kitchen mess-free!
You can use it as a nice decoration or as a bottle stopper when there is no pouring task for it. But turn it into a funnel with a flip and get the job done. It has multipurpose magic as it fits different containers (and even mugs!) and can be used with a lot of products.
To clean it, just wash it with soap and rinse it with water. And yes, it’s also dishwasher safe.
Happy buyer’s review: Looks great, durable silicone material, and easy to clean. What’s not to like? @Flora
Check this magic mushroom in action on TikTok here
7. If you have this shower cat, you won’t need to call plumbers ever again. Sounds too good to be true, right? But it is what it is. You’ll no longer have to struggle to get hair off your hands or drag it across the wall. You’lI no longer have to reach across the shower to get it clean or have hair go down the drain. Just gather all loose strands in a ball, and swipe your fingers to the left to trap the hair. Once you’re done showering, swipe right to remove it and dispose of it in a garbage can.
The good thing about it is that you can put your rings and chains on it if you forgot to take them off before stepping into the shower. This kitty can easily attach to any surface be it tile, marble, granite, glass, stone, wood, ceramic, or plastic.
Happy buyer’s review: As a woman with long, fine, thick hair, I tend to shed a lot in the shower and HATE having hair all over the place. This product has made hair clean-up in the shower 10x easier and faster, while making my shower look less disgusting. Installing is super easy as it is just an adhesive tape back, which is nice. However, I wish it would have some type of removable backing or use some other type of adhesive to allow you to move the device into another spot because once it is stuck, it is staying there. Overall, I recommend this product to anyone who has hair that accumulates in the shower and would like an easier way to maintain this mess. @Tracie S.
Check this hair catcher in action on TikTok here
8. A bed tent that comes with many offers. You can create a private space anywhere, split large rooms into one-person suites, turn your bed into a “me-only” space with reduced light and noise to have a better rest, and even create a fun fort around the bed or a play tent to have fun with your kids.
The tent has 4 entrances for easy access and fresh air. All of them can be zipped and closed to reduce unwanted light. The special fabric allows you to see out while no one will be able to see you. There are pockets inside, so you can organize your space wisely, and a hook in case you wanna hang a lamp to create a cozy space.
It’s very easy to set up and take down as it features a pop-up frame and shock-corded poles. It literally takes no longer than a minute.
It’s so homey and secure that some guests may come uninvited:
Happy buyer’s review: I purchased this tent for my son as a gift for his 10th birthday 3 months ago. I wanted to wait to do the review to see how well it held up against a little nerdy ninja, sleep-brawling mini giant, and a crazy wiener dog that enjoys burrowing and throwing down. It arrived 2 days late, but it was totally worth the wait!! In my opinion, this is the best gift I have randomly decided I absolutely must get for someone in a very long time. It can comfortably fit our doggo, my son, and myself, even on his twin bed! It is multipurpose. He is a lover of books and tends to use it as a reading nook after school. We placed 2 battery-operated camping lights inside for reading at any time and 2 on the outside to use with the ones inside the tent for when he reads in it at night, and it provides the perfect amount of light without eye strain. I love that it has a little storage bag for his journaling and drawing he enjoys doing inside this amazing hideaway. My child is also a very wild sleeper and enjoys having our dachshund sleep with him until he dozes off, which is usually after a super Saiyan smackdown between the both of them. I highly recommend this tent to anyone that has a child who has a difficult time winding down, an adult that needs a little space to relax, or even a space-invading wiener dog. @One happy camper
Check this tent in action on TikTok here
9. If you identify yourself as a heavy sleeper and ABSOLUTELY NOT a morning person, you need this Clocky. It’ll run away from you, hide, roll, wheel, beep, and even jump making sure you get up and never be late again.
The story of Clocky began after too many mornings of hitting snooze. It was invented by a student at MIT who could never wake up on time! She would snooze over and over, not realizing how late it was getting. This led to more sleepiness and missed classes and work.
One morning, an idea for a different alarm clock popped into her head, one that could leap from her nightstand and run around beeping so that she had no choice but to get up and silence it.
Here is another reason to add this pretty alarm to your shopping cart right now: hitting the snooze button doesn’t bring anything good into your life. Yes, it isn’t a biggie to snag a few extra minutes from time to time, but fighting your alarm on a regular basis might actually mess with your sleeping cycle and leave you feeling more tired during the day and worsen your sleep.
Happy buyer’s review: I’m a very heavy sleeper, so this clock is ideal for me. When it goes off, it makes several kinds of racket, and when you hit the snooze button, it’s not long before it jumps off your side table and hides while still making that racket!
The only problem is, I’ve started to go straight for the alarm button, switching it off, so you have to make sure you have the willpower to hit that snooze button... but it is a wonderful product. @Whatsername
Check this alarm clock in action on TikTok here
10. A foam hand wash that will add a pinch of joy to handwashing. It’s an easy way to encourage your kids to clean their hands more often because every time they’ll pump the dispenser, they’ll get the perfect amount of foam in the shape of the Yuzu flower.
It’s formulated with traditional Japanese ingredients — vitamin C-rich Yuzu extract and soothing rice water — known for their power to nourish, brighten, and visibly plump skin with moisture. The soap features the fresh, uplifting citrus fragrance of Yuzu fruit.
Happy buyer’s review: I will admit, I first saw this soap on TikTok and thought that it would be a nice soap to try since I do seem to be washing my hands all the time these days. I was so excited when I received it to give it a try, just to see the pretty foam flower. I was very pleasantly surprised when I pushed down (twice) to get the foam to come out, and not only is the flower cute, but the foam is thick and luxurious and makes your hands feel totally moisturized after you wash them. The smell is very pretty and not overpowering at all. My teenager loves it too and is now finally washing her hands more like she was supposed to. I bought them for every bathroom in the house, as well as the kitchen. The fact that it’s really hands-free is also a real plus in this time of being extra sanitary. I almost don’t want to recommend it, so they don’t run out of stock! @Audra Williams
Check this foam hand soap in action on TikTok here
What is your fave product you bought on recommendation?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.