17 Photos Proving That One Capybara Is Sweeter Than 100 Puppies Combined
Twice the size of a beaver, capybaras are the largest rodents on Earth, but despite their size, they tend to get along with literally everyone. From chilling with llamas and monkeys to cuddling with humans, capybaras have nothing but love to offer.
Bright Side has picked 15 photos that reveal the sweet side of these giant rodents.
1. “I got to snuggle with a capybara.”
2. “This capybara loves to be pet.”
3. Such a gentle creature!
4. A monkey’s personal ride
5. “Here’s me finally meeting one after 15 years of obsession!”
6. “Sit wherever you like, friend.”
7. “They grow up so fast.”
8. Those kids seem as curious as the capybara.
9. “Baby capybaras at my workplace”
10. “Met this guy named Hector at a rescue zoo, he was a big fan of the lettuce. He was pretty cool — it was an awesome time.”
11. “Listen...here’s a secret.”
12. “Let me boop you right there.”
13. “Happiest day in Harajuku! He was soaking wet, sat in my lap, and tried to eat my shirt. We became best friends instantly.”
14. Friends come in all shapes and sizes.
15. The one in the back demands attention too!
16. A baby bara drinking milk from a bottle and loving it
17. The beginning of a beautiful friendship
We’d like to add that although friendly and peaceful most of the time, capybaras are still wild animals and may attack, be dangerous, and pass on zoonosis, so everyone must remain very cautious around them.
Have you ever seen a capybara? Do you have any rodent pets? Share their photos with us in the comments!