18 People and Pets Whose Love Could Easily Move Mountains
Saying that you love someone is a very strong statement. We don’t go around repeating it like it’s nothing, and that’s because we don’t feel that special kind of affinity with just anyone. However, this feeling isn’t just shared between humans, but also between people and animals.
The love that a person can feel for their pet is one of the purest emotions ever. It’s the same love that an animal can show to a human. Bright Side is very familiar with this, we admire and celebrate it. That’s why we picked 18 pictures that best portray the bond between people and their furry friends.
1. “Today we made our cats a bedroom.”
2. “This little guy wanted a ride! Stayed with me the whole time I was there.”
3. Not everyone gets middle seat privileges...
4. “8 years ago I brought this amazing girl home. Now she is going gray and loves to hog the bed. Her name is Ruby, and I love her.”
5. “After 3 months of being sober, I decided to treat myself with a gift. I went to the shelter today and adopted this cute beagle. His name is Nikko... :)”
6. Your pet shouldn’t be left out of such an important day!
7. Ride forth, my noble steed!
8. A whole swimming pool just for him!
9. “2 friends enjoying a relaxing read in the park today in NYC. While all the other dogs in the park were playing around, he was watching his human.”
10. “Don’t worry, she whines until we do this to her.”
11. “My mommy buys me all kinds of toys, but my favorite are Pepsi boxes.”
12. “A stray kitten just came up and took a nap on my lap.”
13. “I told my dog that my father was going to come over to visit in a while. My dog adores my father, so he waited patiently until he arrived.”
14. “A friend of mine has bathroom art for their cat.”
15. My husband on Sunday: “We are not keeping the stray.”
My husband today: “Don’t wake up Oliver, he’s sleeping.”
16. “Training to be a shoulder cat. She doesn’t quite get it.”
17. It’s time for a nap!
18. “My dog thinks he is my son’s babysitter. They are very interested in each other.”
Do you think that your pet is your soulmate? What WOULDN’T you do for them?