15 People Who Found Hysterical Ways to Fight for Their Privacy
If you find your social battery draining after just talking to one person, we welcome you to the introvert’s club. For people like us, privacy is of utmost importance and while we try to find our space most of the time, some days we need it more than others.
Bright Side has compiled a list of these privacy lovers who’ve made their expectations VERY clear.
1. Please, step back.
2. When you can’t risk people getting too close to you.
3. A work desk essential
4. “Created this ’Introvert’ door hanger for my cancer-patient daughter, as part of our family fundraiser.”
5. Spot the introvert.
6. “Found my favorite seat on the bus!”
7. Basement pool, so you don’t have to deal with people outside.
8. “When you just can’t deal with one more ‘Howdy neighbor!’”
9. Nothing to see here, just keep walking.
10. Bye for now!
11. Hate getting stuck behind slow people on the stairs? Here you go.
12. Sure, I’ll talk to you, but not today.
13. In some Japanese restaurants, introverts can sit in a private booth where even the waiter brings food without looking.
14. “Served a customer on the weekend... I made a comment about his height. He handed me this card and walked away.”
15. “Shopping at 8 AM to avoid people”
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? How do you deal with people on the days that you don’t want to talk to anyone?