12 People Who Found Hysterical Ways to Fight for Their Privacy
If you find your social battery draining after just talking to one person, we welcome you to the introvert’s club. For people like us, privacy is of utmost importance and while we try to find our space most of the time, some days we need it more than others.
1. Please, step back.
2. When you can’t risk people getting too close to you.
3. A work desk essential
4. “Created this ’Introvert’ door hanger for my cancer-patient daughter, as part of our family fundraiser.”
5. Spot the introvert.
6. “When you just can’t deal with one more ’Howdy, neighbor!’”
7. Nothing to see here, just keep walking.
8. Hate getting stuck behind slow people on the stairs? Here you go.
9. “Sure, I’ll talk to you, but not today.”
10. In some Japanese restaurants, introverts can sit in a private booth where even the server brings food without looking at you.
11. “Served a customer over the weekend. I made a comment about his height. He handed me this card and walked away.”
12. “Shopping at 8 AM to avoid people”
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? How do you deal with people on the days that you don’t want to talk to anyone?