19 Times People Faced a Moment They Couldn’t Predict
The last thing we expect to happen when a kid asks for some ice cream on a hot day is for them to put it directly onto their head. This is a turn of events that no one could have predicted. Suddenly, we realize how random the world is, and perhaps we feel the need for a personal fortune-teller to help us out.
Enjoy these photos that we at Bright Side are sharing with you, where you won’t know what’s coming next after each pic.
1. “My son said he was hot and wanted ice cream. This is not what I expected.”
2. “Someone came for an interview at my work the other day and casually drove off without their shoes.”
3. “I legit thought I’d cycled past a zebra till I stopped to look back for a double-take.”
4. “My team said we were dressing as dominoes...”
5. “I bought 6 donuts. She ate her 2 immediately. After telling her she couldn’t have my last donut, she grabbed the box and did this.”
6. “My number for the country’s final exams was 11412. I signed up for the local coast guard this week and my number is 11412.”
7. “It’s ’70s day, and this kid is dressing for the 1770s.”
8. “’Breakfast in bed’ was taken quite literally.”
9. “Mozzarella sticks with no mozzarella”
10. “A classroom at my university has a tree growing inside of it.”
11. “I had an uncut Cheez-It cracker.”
12. “There was a leak in my office lobby after yesterday’s thunderstorm — took me a moment to realize the purpose.”
13. “I missed my exit for Spooky Town and I’m now in Horror-ville.”
14. “Noticed a small crack in my plate halfway into dinner.”
15. “The day my son tried to turn himself into the Incredible Hulk”
16. “I don’t think that means what you think it means.”
17. “My mother was about to make a pie — she was 5 minutes away and...”
18. “My little brother just returned from trick-or-treating...”
19. “Yep, that about checks out.”
What is the most unexplainable thing you have seen? What’s your most ridiculous experience when a product didn’t appear as advertised?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!