20 Photos Proving That Wherever Kids Go, Destruction Follows
Famous American novelist James A. Baldwin once said, “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” Sometimes our kids do crazy things; however, it’s extremely hard to imagine that their role models are...us.
Being a parent can be truly exhausting, especially when your kids turn the world upside down when left unattended. Still, there’s nothing more rewarding than having a good laugh together with your kids after cleaning up the mess.
Bright Side has collected some hilarious shots depicting situations when parents were taken aback by the misbehavior of their children.
1. There are 2 types of kids — those who are afraid of clowns and those who want to be one.
2. Dad, I fixed your phone!
3. In search of the right size.
4. When you are too tired to react:
5. Have I done something wrong?
6. I have no clue what they are doing, but they seem to have a plan.
7. They just wanted to help their parents with home improvement...
8. No, it’s not a horror movie... Just eating some berries for breakfast.
9. When you can’t tolerate all those lies on the internet:
10. I wonder what the doll did to deserve such a severe punishment?
11. Dumbbell throw — a new summer Olympic Games sport.
12. When it’s hard to decide who gets to take a bath first:
13. I thought I got rid of that Halloween makeup kit...
14. Now this TV shows one and the same picture...
15. When you want your peanut butter on everything:
16. Looks like a new trend in modern art...
17. When you know what life’s all about:
18. Just give them markers, they said...
19. What’s going on here?
20. This is exactly what you should expect:
Bonus: These towels are just great for cleaning up the mess we’ve just shown you.
Which of the photos made you raise your eyebrows? Do you have some funny shots of your children’s crazy shenanigans? Share them with us in the comments section below!
Preview photo credit netrex / Imgur