20+ Pics That Will Draw You In and Make You Want to Find Out More
Looking closely at an image, raising our eyebrows, and putting on our thinking cap, might end in an “Aha!” also known as “an aha moment.” It’s not because of a sudden flash that just appears, but it’s the actual result of our unconscious brain trying to put the pieces together. As part of our next challenge for you, we’ve prepared some pics that need captions to be understood — but let’s see if you can figure them out without reading them.
Pictures that make us go “Ohhhh, that’s what that is” is something we at Bright Side totally love and the following collection needs a mastermind to be deciphered — are you up for it?
1. “I bought a suncatcher and now I wake up every morning wrapped in rainbows.”
2. “I was trying to take a picture of my daughter chewing on her brother’s slap bracelet, I think I nailed it.”
3. This might look like a weird X-mas tree decoration, but it’s just a creative way for a dentist’s office to attract clients.
4. “These salt & pepper shakers that my aunt keeps on her shelf”
5. “I was trying to take a picture of my ring and it caught the reflection of a tree instead.”
6. Does anyone remember the Batmobile? Well, this is the BathMobile.
7. “That’s udderly ridiculous.”
8. “My can of expanding foam sprung a leak.”
9. “Condiment udders”
10. “Parked the car, boss.”
11. “I found this lighting-struck sidewalk!”
12. “This laminated paper sign has turned into a bag full of water.”
13. “I found some decomposing jeans on the job yesterday.”
14. “My friend took a picture of me. My shadow has horses legs.”
15. Duckanas or Bananucks?
16. “The Running of the Restaurants”
17. “Oh, a jeer!”
18. “A hearty slab of peanut butter!”
19. “I dozed off on my keys and they imprinted themselves on my arm.”
20. “I took a few shots at Lake Louise today and Google offered me this panorama.”
21. “Yellow as a container color for gallons of drinking water.”
Would you drink water from that yellow bottle? Do you have any strange pics that you’ve taken? Share them with us in the comments and let’s continue this fun challenge there.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!