22 Pics That Will Make Your Aww-ometer Go Off the Scale
One of the best things about the internet is that it allows you to adjust your own mood by simply looking at pictures. And there aren’t many things that put a bigger smile on our faces than seeing a newborn resting on their dad’s chest while mom sleeps or a boy who is excited to hang out with his new kitten friends. These kinds of pictures radiate sweetness and it’s just impossible to resist the urge to just squish them!
Bright Side would never keep these heartwarming pictures to ourselves, so we’d like to show you 22 of them, and we hope they will make you feel as happy as they did us.
1. “Taking care of our son while mom naps.”
2. “Found her crying in my street a month ago. I think she’s happy now!”
3. “I just wanted to show my daughter off, because she is so great and I love her so much. I mean, look at that smile...”
4. Who said Halloween is supposed to be spooky?
5. “Made this rocking chair in ‘97 when I was 14. Now I realized it belongs to my son.”
6. “Muffin the hamster going for a ride!”
7. “When mom takes you on a stroller ride!”
8. A handful of fluff
9. “My wife doesn’t want me snacking late at night, but here are these 2 goons CAUGHT RED HANDED eating MY noodles behind my back.”
10. “Despite all the cozy spots I’ve provided my fosters, Murph still prefers the keyboard.”
11. “My soon-to-be 2-year-old twins just discovered leaf piles for the first time. I love moments like these.”
12. “Just adopted my second kit and they love each other so much.”
13. “I was looking through my husband’s camera roll and found this picture of me and my son that I had never seen before. I can’t stop looking at it.”
14. “This is Leela, my 1-week-old rescued bottle baby.”
15. “I was trying for Ace Ventura, think I got Bob the Plumber instead.”
16. “He refuses to move his paws away from my arm!”
17. “I knew my dog loved babies but seeing him love my own daughter makes my heart burst.”
18. Not even a bath can make this pup look any less precious!
19. “Found him at work after his momma left.”
20. “Just introduced her to the dogs after 4 weeks... I believe it to be a success.”
21. A cup of yawning fur baby!
22. “Heard meowing under our porch a week ago. Now, this is how we spend our mornings.”
What is your go-to photo of your pet or child that, whenever you look at it, just makes everything better and recharges you with positive energy? We would absolutely love to see it!
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!