16 Behind-the-Scenes Pics That Show What Actually Happens on Movie Sets
All people who love to sit down and enjoy a good movie or series might agree that there’s something magical about the world of cinema. It’s true that very few of us stop to think about what it takes to create those fantastic scenes that we’ll never forget. And truthfully, these productions put forth an incredible effort that we can’t even begin to imagine.
But in order to fix that, Bright Side decided to take a look at how some of the most iconic scenes from our favorites movies were made and, as it turns out, the way these people manage to find such creative solutions really is magical.
1. A look behind the cameras of that iconic scene from The Walk (2015) that had you glued to your seat
2. And here’s an epic horse ride from Mulan (2020)!
3. Remember the mental asylum from Shutter Island (2010)? Things don’t look so sinister behind the scenes after all.
4. All the people it takes in front of and behind the camera to shoot a scene from The Irishman (2019)
5. In The Call of the Wild (2020), the dog is actually someone dressed in a CGI costume.
6. Also, freezing weather isn’t so cold after all...
7. Will Smith would turn into the blue genie from Aladdin (2019) thanks to a special costume that you can see below.
8. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), on the set of the film vs what we saw on-screen
9. Before and after editing a scene from Suicide Squad (2016)
10. In Avengers: Endgame (2019), nothing is what it seems.
11. Fortunately, in Lovecraft Country (2020-present), the fire isn’t real.
12. Take a look at the talented Millie Bobby Brown in the middle of a scene from Stranger Things (2019).
13. Some of the scenes from The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) were actually shot using miniature models.
14. The Great Wall (2016) fits entirely on a film set.
15. The cast of Dark Shadows (2012) rehearsing at the edge of a “cliff”
16. Aquaman (2018) underwater scenes weren’t exactly underwater...
What film or series would you like to work on, and why?