11 Teachers and Students Shared Funny Yet Awkward Situations They Faced in School
It’s hard not to remember the good old times when the only thing you had to worry about was just finishing an assignment for school and getting a good grade. But the most important thing in school years was to actually have fun. Well, sometimes it would happen that you’d have fun at school because something unusual happened in class, and those are some of the best memories we all keep from those years.
With that in mind, Bright Side collected funny stories from teachers and students who shared them on social media after being asked what their most unusual, and sometimes even awkward, stories were. Check them out, you might be able to relate to some!
1. Such a nice bow indeed!
2. You look like a 8-year-old from a sitcom, miss!
Actress María Antonieta de las Nieves, is best remembered for her role as La Chilindrina, from the sitcom El Chavo del Ocho.
3. Was he a geographer or a motorcyclist?
4. This is one of the strongest cases we’ve seen against cheating in school. “Crime” is never worth it. The Bright Side team doesn’t encourage cheating on tests..... never, ever 😉 😉.
5. It was just to be sure.
6. She must have thought, “Is that a real class or is that a girl pretending to be a schoolteacher? In that case, I want to be the principal!”
7. “Sugar, spice, and everything nice, plus a splash of some mysterious substance called “Chemical X.”
8. When you can no longer stand working on that assignment and you change the file name according to your level of fatigue:
9. Your grade is still a C, boy.
10. This one didn’t really care if the teacher liked her or not.
11. He learned, from an early age, how to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Do you have a funny school story to share with us? Post it in the comment section! Who knows, maybe your story will appear in a second part of this article.