15+ Gorgeous Vintage Outfits That Let Their Owners Travel Through Time
While the world’s still waiting for the actual time machine to be invented, vintage fashion lovers know how to turn back time in a blink of an eye. Dresses and skirts, coats and hats, denim suits, and even wedding gowns — these gurus of old-time fashion can find a look from the past for almost any occasion.
We at Bright Side picked the photos of 16 Reddit users showing off their vintage looks, and we invite you to join us on a trip through time back to the fashion from the past. Buckle up!
1. “I wore almost all vintage when I got married. Found a wedding dress from the 1970s, a tiara from the 1980s, and a necklace from the 1930s.”
2. “The most amazing sap green 1950s knit set!”
3. “Almost everything is from the 1940s!”
4. “Handmade vintage late ’60s—early ’70s dress”
5. “I made an 1890s walking skirt.”
6. “This jacket was made in 1937!”
7. “Vintage ’50s hat, vintage brooch, and vintage earrings”
8. “My favorite ’60s mini dress”
9. “Picked up this ’50s—’60s Pendleton jacket today for $25. It’s brand new!”
10. “Sharing my vintage wool hat from the ’60s.”
11. “My newest find: 1970s denim patchwork bell-bottoms! The jacket is a late ’70s Levi’s denim.”
12. “I just tried out a ’70s make-up look and I had to pair it with my vintage long collar blouse. Feeling like a Scooby-Doo character!”
13. “New suit! 1980s-does-1950s.”
14. “Everything is from the ’50s except the shoes!”
15. “I found this amazing handmade ’70s bridesmaid’s dress at Goodwill for $7!”
16. “For those (like me) who are craving spring today, I offer something to look forward to. Photo from last May. ’40s everything except the shoes.”
Do you like vintage fashion? Do you have a cool vintage outfit? If you do, feel free to share a picture of it in the comments!