15+ People Who Do 200% of Their Job
A vet who put a cast on the tiny paw of a baby hamster, a woman who is trying to move her car despite the frosty weather, a fireman who calmed a kid down by showing him a cartoon on his mobile phone. These are just a few examples of how people can really be devoted to their job and do it, not just for profit or recognition, but because they love what they do.
Here at Bright Side, we do believe that people who love their job are making this planet a better place, no matter what they are busy with. We have collected 18 outstanding examples of how a person can brighten the universe by just doing their work right and with pleasure. We’d love for you to take a look at them together with us.
1. “The cold never bothered our local princess from doing her job.”
2. “After being in a hospital for a month and a half, a large section of my skull has been reattached.”
3. “My little brother found a broken electric scooter at a yard sale. Mechanics spent 45 minutes working on it for him, free of charge.”
4. “In my hometown, there is a skate shop next to a butcher, they made a single sign. Steak on one side, skate on the other.”
5. “I went diving with my metal detector in a private lake and was able to return a $5,000 wedding ring that had been lost for almost 5 years!”
6. “My mom’s mentally challenged neighbor’s house burned down. All he has in the world are 4 cats, here is a firefighter saving one.”
7. “I just want to thank the men and women who design the safety features for cars. I survived this 70+ mph wreck with only one bruise on my body.”
8. “Someone took the time to fold and stack these shirts to recreate its image.”
9. “My friend is training to be a flight attendant, I had no idea they had to get through this to graduate.”
10. “The waiter at this restaurant was an amazing guy!”
11. “This restaurant in Japan is really private.”
“You are sitting in a corner, where no one sees you, the wall opens in front of you, and the chef’s hands come out and serve you without looking.”
12. “My sister-in-law is a vet tech. This is at her house. This happens to her all the time. She’s the female Ace Ventura!”
13. “I asked the hotel if I could bring my cat. This is what we arrived to.”
14. “My SO is a vet and took care of this little guy today.”
15. “My uncle’s husband used to be a hairdresser and turned my 93-year-old grandma from Doc Brown into a Hollywood starlet.”
16. “This is what happens if you tip your Egyptian hotel service generously.”
17. “My GF works for an airline. Part of her job is comforting puppies who have to fly alone.”
18. This vet put a tiny cast on a baby hamster’s broken paw.
What was the latest case of a well-done job that you saw? What did these people do so well that made you admire them?