15 Times Celebrities Recreated Memorable Looks and Totally Wowed Us
It’s always nice to see recreated pics that compare the past with the present. Our beloved celebrities have surprised us many times in the past decades with their unique looks and now they’ve decided to recreate iconic looks from the past inspired by others or even their own looks.
1. Anne Hathaway re-creating The Devils Wears Prada outfit.
2. Laura Dern re-creating her Jurassic Park outfit.
3. Anne Hathaway re-creates her famous look from
The Princess Diaries.
4. Dua Lipa re-creating Amy Winehouse outfit.
5. Sarah Michele Gellar re-creating her old outfit from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. Fran Drescher re-creating her old outfit from The Nanny.
7. Drew Barrymore re-created the prom dress she wore many times in Never Been Kissed.
8. Zendaya re-creating David Bowie’s iconic mullet.
9. John Travolta & Olivia Newton re-creating the Summer Night scene at a Grease sing-along in 2019.
10. Lisa Kudrow and Mira Sorvino embodied their Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion characters at the 2022 SAG Awards.
11. Fran Drescher re-created many other outfits from
The Nanny series.
12. Kate Moss decided to re-create her feather-fringed outfit from Cannes Film festival.
13. Friends cast re-created their iconic looks in the new Friends: The Reunion.
14. Elaine Hendrix re-created her unique look from The Parent Trap.
15. Yara Shahidi re-created Josephine Baker’s look in order to honor her.
Which one of the looks above is the most iconic to you? Who is your favorite one from the list ?