17 Pictures Showing What a Perfect “Palship” Really Looks Like
Friendship is something that brings joy and support to our lives. Sharing a good laugh with a friend is just priceless. Look at these people below who’ve managed to capture the beautiful (and sometimes hilarious) essence of true “palship”.
Bright Side really admires people who are always there for each other.
1. Double head support
2. “My mate wasn’t going to his graduation due to his parents being away. So we took a fake graduation photo and stepped in as his mom and dad.”
3. Close enough!
4. Mission possible
5. “I wonder if all girls do this...”
6. Oh yeah, they do.
7. “I got bit in the leg by a shark. My friend purchased this gift for me.”
8. “My friend worked very hard for this pic.”
9. When the best man is dressed cooler than the groom:
10. My friend is moving away for a new job.
11. “Korben, my man! My friend’s birthday gift to me.”
12. “Woke up and found this taped to my mirror. How did I get so lucky!?”
13. A group of Mexican fans came to Russia with a cardboard photo of the friend whose wife wouldn’t let him come.
14. A roommate left this sign:
15. “My roommate celebrates Christmas, I celebrate Hanukkah...so we decided to make a compromise.”
16. “My friend of 20 years and I got a friendship tattoo. No regrets.”
17. “Our friend (3rd from the left) was recently diagnosed with lymphoma, so we all shaved our heads in support.”
Tell us about your best friends in the comment section below. Share some photos of you and your buddies!
Preview photo credit HumanNutrStudent / Reddit