20 People That Ditched Logical Thinking in a Very Creative Way
There are some people who love to do everything while paying special attention to detail, while others won’t stop for a minute to think about how to carry things out. In the latter case, logic is not something these people worry about, and thanks to that, we can find examples of things done with a level of nonsense that, instead of making us angry, makes us laugh.
Bright Side found several images that prove there are people who don’t stick to the rules when something needs to be done, and instead, they let themselves fly like a feather in the wind.
1. “How Walmart shipped a folding chair”
2. “My wife found this motorcycle parked in the cart return today.”
3. “Our toilet seat broke so the landlady sent us a new one and ignored our request for it to be square.”
4. “A 10-minute walk in 91 degrees only to see someone locked up 2 of the nets. What’s the point of this?”
5. “The waste left from my sister’s art project — all brand new printer paper”
6. “My partner and I just bought a Lego storage box from the Lego company, and it has a crevasse where small legos get stuck.”
7. “The husband puts his coffee mug next to 2 empty coasters.”
8. “Somebody broke off the stalks of the asparagus to avoid paying the per-pound price for the parts they weren’t going to use.”
9. “The way my girlfriend ’puts away the groceries,’ still in the bag”
10. The question remains: Which of all these faucets will open the one faucet this tub has?
11. Wouldn’t it have been easier to remove the outlet?
12. “I ordered 12 items from the same listing on Amazon. This is how they arrived compared to how they are being stored.”
13. “My employer is refusing workers from using the A/C as a heatwave is rushing in.”
14. “The chairs waiting for you in the laser eye clinic’s reception”
15. “This is how my wife puts away the clean bath towels in the linen closet.”
16. “Hmm...guess nobody needs to use the sidewalk.”
17. “People who close binders like this”
18. “This is how my girlfriend eats cheesecake.”
19. “My sister...”
20. Yep, they’re in alphabetical order. Very logical yet so hard to use...
What things made with zero logic at all have you found around you?
Preview photo credit gary_mcpirate / Reddit, Emojipedia
Bright Side/People/20 People That Ditched Logical Thinking in a Very Creative Way
Share This Article