10+ Celebrities We Didn’t Know Had a Lot of Children
According to research, people with 4 or more children are happier. And while in the past people usually filled their homes with kids, the number of children per family decreases each year. Nowadays, even though it’s rare to stumble upon people with a bunch of kids, some celebrities prefer to have bigger families.
1. Cate Blanchett has 4 children with her husband, Andrew Upton.
2. Gordon Ramsay shares 5 children with his wife, Tana.
3. James Van Der Beek and his wife, Kimberly, are parents to 6 children.
4. Steven Spielberg is a father to 7 children. His offspring is a blend of adopted children, stepchildren, and biological children.
5. Clint Eastwood has 8 biological children with 6 different women.
6. Rod Stewart is a father to 8 children who he’s welcomed with 5 different partners.
7. Mick Jagger has a blended family of 8 children.
8. Mel Gibson has 9 kids with 3 different women.
9. Eddie Murphy is a proud father to 10 children.
10. Duane Chapman has 12 children.
11. Mia Farrow has been a mother to 14 children, 4 of which are biological.
What is the ideal number of kids for you? How many do you have?