10 Riddles That Are Desperate for Your Detective Skills
Our minds can often betray us since they let impulsive thinking draw conclusions that are far from the truth. And sometimes gender stereotypes don’t let us solve relatively easy riddles. This means that one simple riddle can unveil many things about how our brain works and what our misconceptions are.
Bright Side created 10 challenging riddles that can test your brain activity and satisfy your inner detective.
1. Which one is pretending to be rich?
2. Which one of the kids has rich parents?
3. 2 women arrive at a company, but one of them doesn’t work there. Which one of the 2 is that?
4. One door has piranhas, the other has exposed electrical cords and water on the floor, the other has a dangerous ninja, and the last one, a hungry alligator. Which one is safe to use?
5. A couple decided to name their latest son Jason. How is this name connected to their other kids’ names?
6. Can you find the odd one?
7. What 2 things look unusual in this picture?
8. How many numbers can you see?
9. Which one of these 3 foods is safer to eat?
10. Which kid has 3 mothers?
How many of the riddles shown above did you manage to solve? Did any of them surprise you when you saw the answer?