9 Times People Happened Upon Unexpected Doppelgängers
According to Australian scientists, there’s only a one in a trillion chance that you’ll have a doppelgänger. But this result was obtained with the help of strict algorithms: a computer only identified people as doppelgängers if they had 8 similar facial measurements (like head circumference, ear length, and the distance between the centers of the pupils.) But a human being’s eye isn’t that restrictive or rigid, and can spot a resemblance much more often. And the heroes of this compilation prove we’re right: they look just like twins (and even triplets.)
At Bright Side, we love when we find people who have a lot in common, and here’s another compilation of rare appearance matches. Life shows us that you can just go to a hockey game and meet a person who turns out to be your carbon copy. You can also look like a famous celebrity and make it your personal thing. And some animals have twins too!
9. “Try to guess which one is Jack Black! I’ve been confused for him my entire life! If someone knows him, tell him I’m a huge fan and that he looks like me. Not the other way around!”
8. This guy met his twin at a hockey game.
7. And then it turned out that there were 3 of them.
6. “Found my dad’s doppelgänger on a trip to Jamaica.”
5. “I found this random painting in a thrift store that looks unsettlingly similar to me.”
4. “Our dog’s paw looks like a mini-version of him.”
3. “When my wife’s family and mine met for the first time, our grandfathers were oddly similar.”
2. “Pretty sure I saw Robin Williams’ identical twin while on vacation.”
1. Bus Willis
Have you ever met people who looked like one of your friends? Or do you look like a popular celebrity?