15 Celebrities Whose Shoes Immediately Got Our Attention
When it comes to looking glamorous, sometimes a little pain is inevitable. However, uncomfortable shoes can ruin your day. Even celebrities who walk the red carpet with shoes that are too narrow, too high, or the wrong size are not immune to this. Despite the pain they may be feeling, we admire their professionalism as they hide their discomfort with a confident smile.
1. Katy Perry’s toes seemed to be out of their “comfort zone.”
2. Amy Adams’ sandals were very elegant but not so comfortable looking.
Another time Adams reminded us that there is a price to pay to look stylish.
3. Katie Holmes’ sandals looked a little too small for her feet.
4. Anne Hathaway’s towering pink shoes are a walking fashion statement.
5. Chrissy Teigen’s toes didn’t have enough room.
6. Jessica Simpson’s sandals looked one size too small.
7. Jennifer Lopez’s sparkly stilettos looked a little too narrow.
8. Jennifer Aniston’s elegant sandals seemed to be applying a little too much pressure on her feet.
9. Britney Spears’ toes also seemed to be under some pressure.
10. Lady Gaga caused quite a stir with her meat dress, and her meat shoes were equally surprising.
11. Kate Beckinsale’s feet seemed to be bigger than her cute sandals.
12. On the other hand, Cobie Smulders seemed as if she needed a smaller shoe size but still looked stunning anyway.
13. Doja Cat’s golden shoes were just as attention-grabbing as her gorgeous dress.
14. Lily-Rose Depp’s Chanel shoes may appear simple at first glance, but upon closer inspection, you’ll notice the little snakes adorning her stilettos.
15. Elle Fanning shared photos of her unique shoes.
It’s not uncommon to witness celebrity shoes that completely steal the limelight on the red carpet. The creative choices made by both the celebrities themselves and the designers behind these exquisite shoes never cease to amaze us.