15 Oh-So-Gorgeous Outfits That We Didn’t Mind Seeing Twice
For most people, wearing the same dress or outfit is nothing out of ordinary. However, different standards apply to celebrities. Although most of them try to stay away from wearing the same look twice, others are totally cool with it. And there are also some celebs who have a very similar sense of fashion, and their outfit choices sometimes end up identical or almost the same.
These examples prove that some looks definitely deserve to be seen more than once.
1. Kate Winslet wore the same dress back in 2015 to the Toronto International Film Festival event and to the Avatar premiere this month.
2. Both Cara Delevingne and Bella Hadid looked equally mesmerizing in this shimmering silver number.
3. We can’t decide when Kate Middleton looked more stunning wearing the same gown — at a BAFTA event in 2011 or at the Earthshot Prize Awards last year.
4. The always-gorgeous Cate Blanchett never fails to look amazing, even in a repurposed outfit.
5. Neither Jamie Lee Curtis nor Timothée Chalamet could resist the charm of this timeless but bold suit.
6. Keira Knightley wore a lovely Chanel dress 3 times: first in 2008, and twice in 2013.
7. Mindy Kaling appeared in the same adorable dress at the Verte Grades of Green’s Annual Fundraiser and the Writer’s Guild Awards in Los Angeles in 2013.
8. Julianne Hough and Olivia Munn had fun when they discovered they were wearing exactly the same ensembles at a pre-Super Bowl party.
9. During her visit to Tonga in 2018, Meghan Markle wore a blue dress with blue shoes and her hair up, and a year later, she re-wore it with black shoes and her hair down.
10. Anna Wintour wore the same ensemble at Milan Fashion Week 2012 and to the Balenciaga fashion show one year before.
11. Kate Bosworth and Anna Kendrick rocked the same minidress 11 years apart. Bosworth wore it to a movie premiere in 2006, and Kendrick to the premiere of Pitch Perfect 3 in 2017.
12. Kate Middleton looked fantastic in the black lace number at The Royal Variety Performance in 2014 and at a Gala Dinner in 2017.
13. Nick Jonas and Kumail Nanjiani wore identical suits on the same day in December 2021 — luckily, not at the same event.
14. After 7 years, Geri Halliwell re-wore her 2002 Oscar gown to a fundraising event in 2009 and still looked stunning in it.
15. Jameela Jamil and Jonathan Van Ness wore the same show-stopping pink dress just days apart at different events.
What was the most memorable red carpet matching outfit moment that you remember?