17 Ways Nature Amazed Us When We Thought We’d Seen Everything
Whether it be the breath of a singing bird in cold weather or blue lava erupting from a volcano — nature’s ability to stun us with its creations is astounding. Keep your eyes wide open and your phones ready because you won’t want to miss the little miracles that nature can unveil to you on even the most ordinary of days.
Here at Bright Side, we can’t get enough of the intricacies that Mother Nature prepares for humans every day, and we’d love for you to get a daily dose of amusement together with us.
1. A photographer captured the breath of a bird singing in a cold weather.
2. “An incredible face my father took a photo of in the clouds”
3. “This cat has a paw print on its back.”
3. “This rock I found at the beach that looks like the beach”
4. These birds seem to be making some synchronized dance movements.
5. “These 2 moths in my garden look exactly like twigs.”
6. “For some reason, my gecko shed everything but his eyebrows.”
7. The pattern on the wings of this butterfly looks like the screaming face from the famous painting by Edvard Munch.
8. This cloud is leaving a shadow on other clouds.
9. This pepper in the shape of a duck
10. This cat has thumbs.
11. “This rock looks like a piece of raw chicken.”
12. “My cactus grew a heart.”
13. “This book was completely ravaged by termites.”
14. “A double rose from my garden”
15. The pattern on this tree stump looks like The Starry Night painting by Vincent van Gogh.
16. This cloud looks like a feather.
17.There’s a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue lava.
When was the last time mother nature showed you something that made you gasp in surprise? Did you manage to take a picture of what you saw? Share your stories and pictures in the comments!