18 Unlucky Moments You Wouldn’t Wish on Anyone
Chances are that the longer a person lives, the more sad and heartbreaking experiences they’ll go through. It doesn’t mean that you aren’t a good person or that you are being punished for something. It’s only logical that life puts more than just the magnificent moments on your plate. However, sometimes, you just have to face these things with a sense of humor whenever possible.
We know unpleasant things can and do happen to everyone, and Bright Side hopes that none of the following 18 events ever make an appearance in your life.
1. “2 days after I got sunburned”
2. “I just wanted to make pizza dough.”
3. “My dad says, ’Google is doing this stupid thing where they blur the top left part of the results. Facebook is doing it too, actually.’”
“He melted the top left corner of his screen.”
4. “Just started dating this guy a month ago and I broke his shower door.”
5. “A neighbor built a community library. Last night someone dumped chili and cat food inside.”
6. “I mistakenly poured gazpacho instead of milk on my last remaining bit of cereal.”
7. “My mother-in-law cut my son’s hair without asking.”
8. “She traded me for the window seat before we got on the plane.”
9. “My poor neighbor — it was a direct hit.”
10. “My whisk shattered into rust. A whole dozen eggs went to waste.”
11. “I fell through the ceiling one week after moving into our new home.”
12. “Packed everything for moving. My dog ripped open a box and demolished my PS5 controller.”
13. “(Not my car) This was parked on the street near the front of my house last night, as usual. This morning it looked like this.”
14. “It was windy today, but more impressive was the noise this made.”
15. “Where my Doordash driver left my food — It wasn’t there when I got downstairs.”
16. “I bought some new shorts that are shorter than my other shorts for work. Now my leg looks like Neapolitan ice cream.”
17. “Drove my 17-year-old son to visit my childhood home.”
18. “This is my second time getting stuck in sand.”
“People live on a sand road and I tried to make a U-turn to get out of the ’neighborhood,’ and this is where I am now.”
Has anything unpleasant or enraging happened to you lately? What was it, and how did you first react to it?