18 Times Ordinary Things Surprised Us When We Least Expected It
We always spot something interesting and unusual when we travel to new places, but in our daily routines we often lose our curiosity. And life keeps proving that there’s always something to admire, if you just have a closer look around. From a pearl in an oyster you’re eating in a restaurant, to a log that looks like a masterpiece by a famous painter, life will always have something to take you by surprise.
1. Someone found a pearl in an oyster they were eating.
2. Someone was lucky to find a rainbow pepper.
3. There’s an egg inside an egg.
4. This iridescent bird changes its color from black to pink.
5. “This cocoon has stitched the fabric of my outdoor lounge chair together for protection.”
6. “A burnt waffle was in my bag of charcoal.”
7. The London Eye perfectly fits in the bathroom window.
8. This log looks like Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh.
9. “My nail polish is exactly the same color as the interior of this bus.”
10. This flower has a perfectly concentric petal pattern.
11. “This log I found in my garden looks like a giant mushroom.”
12. This building completely blends with the sky.
13. This toffee candy has an amazing texture.
14. This tree has swallowed a traffic sign.
15. A baby tangerine is growing inside another tangerine.
16. Only one banana in this bunch has ripened.
17. Someone found a transparent fallen leaf.
18. “A grilled onion that was left outside on the grill started to sprout after a rain storm.”
Have you ever spotted something truly unusual during your ordinary day? Do you have a picture to share?