25 Pets Who Show Us That the Only Happiness in Life Is to Love and Be Loved
No matter how much money we have, how much we weigh, or what our skin color is, our pets will always eagerly wag their tails, lick our faces, and keep us warm and comfortable with their pure unconditional affection.
We at Bright Side do believe that if animals were humans, there would be no wars and anger in the world, as they have this special ability that some humans lack: to love without any boundaries, prejudices, or stereotypes. Below you will see proof of this superpower, and we’d love for you to take a look at them.
1. “My new puppy is a cat person.”
2. “I got your back little brother. Have sweet dreams.”
3. “Me and my kitty, both pregnant”
4. “My dog loves his chicken.”
5. “Seems like my cat and this owl fell in love.”
6. “This is my boy.”
7. When you have a big heart and warm fur, the whole world can fit in there.
8. “My brother moved away and had to split up his 2 little dogs that were BFFs. He just sent me this picture.”
9. “My dogs looking at my newborn sister a few years ago.”
10. “My girlfriend’s dog fell in love with me. This is a typical morning picture...”
11. “My dog and his baby deer”
12. “2 dogs have been lost for a week in my hometown, this is how they found them.”
13. “My grandfather died this last weekend. Today was the funeral. This is his dog Daisy, finding refuge under his casket.”
14. “My dog thinks this puppy exists for him.”
15. “My dog knows our routine when we are leaving and runs to her ‘bye bye spot’ to receive a kiss from everyone who’s leaving.”
16. “I was taking selfies with this poor grumpy cat when he accidentally turned and kissed me.”
17. “This dog was hugging their owner the whole time.”
18. “This little squirrel keeps coming in through the doggy door to snuggle with my cat.”
19. “Apparently we need a dog. This one is my mom’s.”
20. “My friend is looking after a meerkat and took this photo of her enjoying some sun with his dog.”
21. “This is my friend’s therapy dog. He visits the elderly in nursing homes. I think they enjoy it.”
22. “My brother put headphones on our dog to protect her from the sound of the leaf blower. This was her reaction.”
23. “A 16-year-old friend of mine is living her last week with Leukemia after a 3 year battle. This is her saying goodbye to her dog.”
24. “My girlfriend works at a dog training facility. This picture was taken today.”
25. “Lost this guy at the dog park on Monday. He found his way home tonight. They’ve been hugging him for hours.”
How does your pet show their affection for you?