18 Ads Whose Creators Knew Exactly How to Attract Attention
Advertising is more than the engine of commerce — it is an inexhaustible source of inspiration. Powerful advertisements can hook us and stay inside our mind for a long time, just like a movie or a painting.
Bright Side prepared a good range of great ads for you. Some of them can even be called masterpieces.
18. This yoga studio ad shows the results you will achieve from classes.
17. A minimalistic ad for drawing classes
16. “The Power of Dreams” — Honda’s motivational campaign
15. Hot Yoga Studio ad
14. A Norwegian bank ad campaign promotes consumer loans — “Saving. It Might Take a While.”
13. A sensual ad for a tattoo parlor
12. A vocal school ad campaign — “Music Is Pleasure”
11. We’ve never seen anything like this kitchen furniture ad before.
10. A very spacious Cadillac and its ad — “No More Back Seat Fights”
9. McCafe ad
8. Tide detergents ad
7. A juicy ad for ice cream
6. A powerful ad for a Canadian water park
5. IKEA ad campaign — “Smart Solutions for the Smallest Homes”
4. A retouching studio’s ad
3. LEGO ad
2. This Durex Flavored ad was released after the Christmas holidays — “No food coloring. No gluten. No sugar. Zero calories.”
1. Axe Effect ad
Share your favorite ads in the comments below!
Preview photo credit splashdownwaterpark.com