15 Smiley Pics That Will Make You Want to Hug Your Whole Family
Bonding with your family can keep you healthy, scientists claim. Surprisingly, it’s not just about mental health, but the connection with your nearest and dearest may even make you feel better physically. Our article is about people whose family members are their remedy for a bad mood, as they can make everyone smile with their sweet gestures and laughable accidents.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve got solid proof that family is the most valuable treasure in the world. We’ve collected 15 photos that will make you instantly remember both the comic and cuddly moments that happened in your own family, and you may go all smiles in a moment.
1. “Our son and his big sister ringing in his official adoption and the end of his time in foster care.”
2. “Jokingly sent my mom a cutout of myself while I’m studying abroad. She seems to be entertaining herself with it.”
3. “Me, my brothers, and mom on Mother’s Day. She said she was tired of our inside jokes and laughter on her special day.”
4. “For Christmas one year my mom made my brother and I outfits from the drapes that came with our beautiful couch.”
5. “Wife bought a label maker to help get organized with our new daughter. I’m already finding it helpful.”
6. “I wasn’t able to go home for Thanksgiving, so my dad mailed me Thanksgiving dinner. It cost $80 to ship overnight.”
7. “My sister and I recreating pictures from our childhood.”
8. “Took my 102-year-old grandfather to see Godzilla tonight! What a guy.”
9. “Our new puppy was homesick, so our 3-year-old brought him some rocks.”
10. “So my parents raised a wombat. Here’s my dad with her. They released her back into the wild when she was 3.”
11. “My parents asked me about a theme for my room when I was a kid. I said ’music.’ What could go wrong.”
12. “My almost 1-year-old wolfdog giving wifey a hug.”
13. “My friend’s grandpa built this house 31 years ago. Here’s a photo of him building the house.”
14. “My dog’s reaction to our newest family member. He is so....well, he’s so.”
15. “Found this when I got home from work.”
What is the photo from your family album that is your own personal antidepressant? What is the special story behind it?
Psst! Bright Side has real quizzes now. We publish new ones daily. Go check them out.