25 Parents Making Fun of Their Grown-Up Kids Are a Hilarious Sight to See
According to UK biologists your sense of humor doesn’t depend on your genes but correlates directly with your upbringing. In our younger years we often find our parents’ jokes lame, but when we look back at them as adults we’ll laugh out loud and end up doing the same for our children.
Bright Side has collected 25 parent jokes that will make you scream with laughter. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. My friend went to Disney World and posted this pic. His parents responded.
2. My dad is sure he’s pretty witty.
3. My son wanted “cold hard cash” for his birthday.
4. This is the best cosplay ever.
5. True parents always know how to embarrass their kids.
6. My sister and her friends challenged my father and his...
7. iPad! She wanted an iPad!
8. My dad said that after I left for college our dog took over my room. This is his proof.
9. My dad looked at me like this for like 5 minutes until I looked down at his plate.
10. Never ask your dad to bring you stuff at school.
11. My parents got me this cake for my 21st birthday.
12. Father of the year made this sign.
13. After watching Tron, my daughter had a nightmare about me being stuck in a computer. This is what she’s going to wake up to.
14. Troll level: God
15. When you can’t find your hair extensions for an hour:
16. This is what my dad prepared for me when I asked him for help with bullies:
17. Her excuse was that she didn’t have any other picture frames, thanks mom.
18. I got a letter from my parents. I think they’re trying to tell me something...
19. Nothing weird. Just my parents renovating their kitchen..
20. My sister covered the whole wall with One Direction black and white photos. My parents decided to diversify it a little bit.
21. My dad got a crazy t-shirt with my face on it. And apparently he is not alone.
22. My parents bought their first king-size bed. My Dad asked the delivery guy to take this picture...
23. My parents and I used to prank each other on our birthdays, this is what they did to my truck this year.
24. What my dad is doing with his tax return:
25. My dad sent me this picture with the text “look at my new office building.”
Can you remember any moments when your parents did something similar? Share with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit unkeke / reddit