15 People Who Invented Ingenious Things to Make Everyday Life Easier
Our everyday tasks and actions can become quite frustrating when we don’t have the proper tools or techniques to do them. Figuring out which side of a bed sheet is shorter or finding and untangling your phone charger cables can sometimes take a lot more time than it’s supposed to. Luckily, there are people among us who’ve managed to find ways to save our time and energy.
We at Bright Side love keeping things easy and simple, so that’s why we want to share these ingenious inventions and hacks with you.
1. Make your keyboard shine with a universal slime cleaner.
2. Use a book page ring holder for easier reading.
3. Did you take your pill on time?
4. “A butter knife that uses the heat from your hand to easily cut/spread butter”
5. Make your grocery shopping easier with this bag holder.
6. Use a garment hanger from the store as a bag clip.
7. Don’t worry about leaving footprints on a mopped floor with this trick.
8. “Is your computer bad at cooling itself down?”
9. Keep a straw from falling out of a can with this hack.
10. “This pickle jar has a built-in plastic basket with a stem so you can pull the pickles up to the top.”
11. Use all the toothpaste by squeezing it with a bobby pin.
12. A heated mirror that doesn’t fog is probably all you need in your bathroom.
13. Use a garlic press as a nut cracker.
14. “Write on your fridge what is inside your freezers to always know what you have and avoid waste.”
15. Making beds is easier than ever with a sheet that tells you where the shorter side is.
How do you deal with boring everyday chores? Did you have any other useful tricks for dealing with them? Share your photos in the comments below.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!