People Shared 17 Things That Cost Less Than $5, but Really Improve Your Life
The easiest products can sometimes help you overcome the biggest challenges. People shared their favorite and most affordable gadgets, and they explain how these things eliminated some of their own daily struggles. They all prove that quality and utility don’t have to be expensive and that even with the smallest budget, you can find some real masterpieces online!
Here at Bright Side, we have collected 17 of the most useful gadgets. And the best part is that we put a link for where to buy them for less than $5, because we think you’ll want to buy these right away!
1. A ring spiral to make every ring fit in every season
2. A keyboard cover, so you never have to bother anybody with your typing noise again
3. This Vietnamese coffeemaker is not very well-known, but it is a cheap way to get great coffee.
4. Fight plastic pollution and always bring your own reusable straw.
5. These reusable cotton face scrubbies are both cute and useful
You can buy them here.
6. A cheap burrito blanket to keep you warm and happy
7. A brilliant tool to remove lint from your clothes easily
8. With this long charging cable, you will never be dependent on the location of plugs anymore.
9. These foot massage socks point out all the good spots.
You can buy the English version here.
10. Remove the dust from your phone plugs in a cute and efficient way.
11. Carry all your heavy groceries at once with a grocery bag holder.
12. Such an easy tool to save so much toothpaste
13. With this simple tool, you will never need help opening a jar or bottle again.
14. With this dishwasher sign, you can easily know if the dishes in the machine are clean or dirty.
15. No help needed to put on your own bracelets!
16. Suddenly everybody seems to want one of these tongue scrapers.
17. These clip sauce holders are a real game-changer.
You can buy one here.
Bonus: 5 more cool things from our team
1. The pointed tips make cleaning your earbuds way easier.
You can get it for under $5 here.
2. These superheroes will protect your cables from breaking.
3. Always know the temperature of the water just by looking at it.
4. The easiest way to get rid of any unwanted small hairs on your face
5. Spilling food everywhere becomes a thing of the past when using a sandwich bag holder.
How many of these products do you plan to buy after reading this article? Which one of the gadgets do you think you’ll love the most? Do you also have a cheap gadget at home that is a real game-changer?