10 Baby Names That Will Most Likely Result in Internet Celebrities, a Study Suggests
Wanting to become a doctor or a lawyer might be a thing of the past. The digital influencer market generates over $9 billion a year and is undoubtedly a sought-after career of this new social media era. And because, as parents, we’re willing to do anything within our reach to help our kids to be successful grown-ups, a study was held to figure out what baby names are best to choose from for them to become Internet superstars in the future.
If you’re planning on having a baby, Bright Side now presents you with names that could attract thousands of followers and be the next Internet sensation.
1. Hannah, with an average of 1.13 million followers
2. Jamie, with an average of 9.8 million followers
3. Chloe, with an average of 2.4 million followers
4. Jack, with an average of 4 million followers
5. Sophie, with an average of 3.38 million followers
6. Eric, with an average of 327,000 followers
7. Sarah, with an average of 1.79 million followers
8. James, with an average of 25.4 million followers
9. Rebecca, with an average of 5.58 million followers
10. Wayne, with an average of 702,000 followers
If you have children, what are their names? And if you don’t, what names are on your mind?