14 People Who Can’t Wait to Share What They’ve Achieved in Just One Year
Approximately 31% of people who make New Year’s resolutions don’t stick to them. But there are some of us who set goals and get impressive results. In this article, you can find some incredible changes that people made to become better versions of themselves.
We at Bright Side love New Year’s resolutions and want to share 14 people who can inspire you to make and follow through with your own resolutions.
1. “Felt like I had to recreate this picture...2018 and 2019.”
2. “First beard attempt before I knew about beard care. Second attempt after I learned about how to care for my beard.”
3. “I started January 1st, happy I stuck with my New Year’s resolution.”
4. A smile can change everything.
5. “The results of getting my hair permed — I love it.”
6. “Before and after cleaning over 30 years of tarnish off my grandma’s spoons”
7. First pic, 21st of February, second pic, 23rd of October
8. “Total change” mission has been successfully completed.
9. “Days before her 13th birthday she decided to come in for her FIRST ever haircut.”
10. “Before and after painting this typewriter”
11. “Perfect metaphor for my life right now”
12. “4 hours of overtime well spent!”
13. “What a difference a year makes...”
14. “Before and after jaw surgery recovery, 130 lb to 165 lb over the course of 5 months”
Which of your resolutions did you stick to this year? Do you already know what resolutions you are going to set for the next year?