15+ Boyfriends Who Are the Exact Opposite of a Prince on a White Horse
“I love being married, I do. It’s so great to find that one special person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” These are the words of Rita Runder, an American comedian, writer and actress. Our article shows that being in relationships (married or not) is not an easy thing, and it is better to know beforehand that princes on white horses exist only in fairy tales — even if someone is lucky enough to find them in real life.
1. “When you ask for a golden retriever for your birthday and your boyfriend gets you one.”
2. “Fell asleep in the car, my husband made all the children scream together and I woke up to this.”
3. When your significant other asks for comfort food:
4. He knows exactly what support is.
5. “My boyfriend created a Zen massage flyer for my business.”
6. “My husband slid this under our bathroom door.”
7. There are no impossible wishes (even if it is for 18-karat jewelry) if you are smart enough.
8. How to take care of a girl who has just blacked out:
9. “My girlfriend wanted something round and shiny this Christmas. She is so lucky to be with me.”
10. Is this a wedding invitation?
11. “My husband can be annoying.”
12. “He told me about a gift he left on the pillow. This is not something I’m supposed to see.”
13. “I was feeling so dope with my new sunglasses until my boyfriend said I looked like a blind mouse from Shrek.”
14. “I thought I looked good that morning. My boyfriend spoiled that feeling.”
15. “I still believe you are the first in the queue to the pandemonium.”
16. “My boyfriend is playing an awful game with me.”
Do you think that these women are happy to share their lives with such humorous partners? Would you want to be in a relationship with this kind of person? Do not hesitate to share your stories with us in the comments!