20+ Times Tall People Felt Like Giants in a Little World
There are many benefits to being tall: people are likely to see you as a leader and this can mean you will earn more money. Even so, tall people can still have problems. Always hitting their heads and never knowing what to do with their legs are only some of the things that can make them feel like they’re giants that our small world simply wasn’t made for.
We at Bright Side collected some pictures that show the struggles tall people face every day. Be sure to read until the end where we’ve included a bonus that shows some rare cases where the giants of the world finally found things that accommodated their size.
1. Some portion sizes can be disappointing.
2. Your legs have to always be ready to adapt and overcome.
3. Being tall can sometimes mean you steal the spotlight.
4. Going through doors can be dangerous.
5. This happens every time you stay at a friend’s house.
6. Occasionally, even urban planning seems to have a problem with you.
7. Airplanes simply aren’t made for tall people...
8. So just imagine working in aviation!
9. Above a certain height, the whole world is an obstacle course.
10. Proper posture is essential when you’re doing dishes...
11. ...Or when doing your makeup!
12. Ceiling fans are your natural enemy.
13. Cameras have trouble picking up your face...
14. ...Which means that sometimes you might move undetected.
15. Until you finally remember that you stick out everywhere you go!
16. A “home gym” isn’t really an option...
17. But at least you get to take a sneak peek at what’s happening behind closed doors!
18. Truly relaxing in the shower can be very challenging...
19. And when it comes to clothes, one size does not fit all.
20. But eventually, you get used to everything, know what to expect, and begin to come prepared.
BONUS: Despite living in a “tiny world,” sometimes tall people manage to find the perfect fit. Here are a few extra pictures that show how it can happen.
Finding the perfect lapdog
A bed that fits
Someone your size
And sometimes, simply finding someone you can just sit and hold hands with
Do you recognize yourself or your tall friends in these photos? Let us know in the comments about what things in our world you’d like to see be adjusted to scale.