21 Times Autocorrect Played Evil Jokes on Each of Us
Autocorrect is one of those things that we either hate and don’t use or love and can’t live without. Many people are worried though that using this tool too much will make our relationship with language worse. Also, in many cases, people send awkward messages they definitely had no intention of sending. So maybe next time you use autocorrect, you should double-check the final message before pressing “send.”
Here at Bright Side, we’ve collected some of the funniest autocorrect fails on the internet that will definitely put a smile on your face.
1. We all know applesauce is expensive.
2. No one can be this excited about a potato.
3. Are you sure it is a Camaro? We’re not that convinced now!
4. In other words: till death do us part!
5. This is just terrifying.
6. Does placenta contain gluten?
7. The color was indeed, chocolate sparkle.
8. Don’t forget the carcasses!
9. We are wondering how much those kids will go for in the auction.
10. Bloody autocorrect!
11. Are you sure you meant birthday?
12. “Halving” a happy boy
13. This is the definition of true love.
14. So the dad is a criminal because he wanted dinner?
15. We are wondering what children nuggets taste like.
16. What a relief!
17. The one with the uniform
18. We’d prefer the hug.
19. The handicapped spot
20. Is “okaysies” formal at the workplace?
21. They are getting a bit carried away with those paint names.
Have you ever had a humiliating experience with autocorrect? Please share your story in the comments below!