24 People Who Wonder If Their Co-workers Come From Another Planet
Imagine bringing a nice box of donuts to work and moments later finding each and every donut with a bite mark in it. Now imagine trying to eat that donut or something else in the kitchen where a colleague has taken off their shoes and the smell isn’t pleasant. The possibility of explaining to your co-worker that they are annoying and making them understand isn’t always going to happen. So, instead, you learn to cope with them and complain to anyone who will listen.
Bright Side summed up some of the worst co-workers you could ever find with 24 unsettling cases.
1. “My co-worker rests her lollipop on her phone.”
2. “My coworker has a tendency to spill his cereal walking out of the kitchen in the morning and just leave it there. I turned it into modern art.”
3. “Had to use my coworker’s office today (who is on vacation) to make some phone calls.”
4. “The way my coworkers cut this cake”
5. “How much coffee per pot my coworkers think is needed”
6. “Someone on my floor has reported that someone stole their pickle... juice. Not the pickles. Just the juice.”
7. “My coworker’s ’beloved’ mug.”
8. “My coworker’s desktop”
9. “My friend’s co-worker cut a piece out of every donut in the box.”
10. “Apparently my coworkers think it’s necessary to have 6 rolls of toilet paper in use at once.”
11. “Covering for another office today. I’m not sure I can work under these conditions.”
12. “Can’t imagine coming to work and your cubicle is covered in leaves.”
13. “Coworkers don’t know how coolers work.”
14. “My coworker takes off his smelly shoes and sleeps in the break room while we eat lunch.”
15. A coworker accidentally mentioned that he loves dogs and then this happened to his desk.
16. “Wow, that was close. If I took that last ice cube I might have to refill the tray.”
17. “My passive-aggressive coworker saw me shut a slightly open drawer on my way to the bathroom... came back out to this.”
18. “Our printer has not been working since Friday. For ’some reason’ it can’t access the paper.”
19. “People that don’t clear the timer on the microwave.”
20. “How my co-worker used my tape”
21. “A colleague, knowing how much I hate Minions, came to work at 5 in the morning and turned my workplace into hell.”
22. “I bought a danish for my coworkers. Someone cut out and ate the jelly part, leaving the edges.”
23. “Told a coworker I was having 3 raw ostrich eggs for breakfast to ’get healthy.’ They gagged. Do you enjoy peach halves in syrup too?”
24. Allergic to electricity
What is the most annoying thing your coworkers do that makes you wish you could work somewhere else?