15 Photos That Show Love Is the Magic Ingredient of Life
Love, family, and friendship are at the center of everyone’s life. If we are around our loved ones, we feel an obvious sense of joy and excitement. Nothing compares to the rush of happiness and pleasure we experienced the last time someone complimented us, or when our partner surprised us in a difficult situation, or when our child ran into our arms after school.
There’s no denying that love can move, change, and awaken us. Thus, we at Bright Side have compiled a list of some of the most heartwarming expressions of love that people did for someone else.
1. “My son has been growing his hair for 4 years and donated 12 inches today. I’m so proud.”
2. “She saved me from my ex and drove 2 hours to stay with me in the hospital for 4 days. She waited for me to be ready to date again.”
“We’re getting married next year.”
3. “Turned out to be the most beautiful day for my friend’s 95th birthday! I hope to look as great as her at 95!”
4. “My kid said quietly while looking at his feet, ’I just wish I was Spider-Man.’ Today, he became Spider-Man.”
“And now he’s saving everyone at home.”
5. “My ex-premature boys after 1 year of love and care”
6. “They gifted me 2 tickets to the ballet. I planned to take my wife.”
“Then, I realized my daughter, who loves dancing, would enjoy it more than me. I stayed home, and she went with mom.”
7. “My girlfriend (pictured) surprised me with flowers and a cupcake yesterday, just because.”
8. “It’s a beautiful day for our family today!”
9. “Happy World Down Syndrome Day to the best prom date a girl could ask for! Love you John!”
10. “13 to 18 years old. A girl rejected me because I was ‘cute but too fat.’ I did something about it.”
11. “When my daughter was 2, we gave her a stuffed animal, which she loves. Now that she’s 4, we figured it was time for an upgrade.”
12. “My granddad has dementia. Today I arranged with the nurses to bring his wife some flowers for her birthday.”
“He can’t move his arms, but he cracked a smile for his love.”
13. “After struggling with infertility for years, my wife and I could finally get pregnant and have a gender reveal party.”
14. “Struggled with body dysphoria for years. Feel so blessed to enjoy this picture of my mom & I as we celebrate Mother’s Day.”
15. “Dad drove 4 hours to come to my first ever roller derby bout.”
Which of the following stories touched you? Who is the most important person in your life?