15+ Strong-Willed People Who Lost Extra Weight and Turned Their Lives Around
Being fit has been considered a standard of beauty for many years now, but for some people, keeping their body in shape can be really hard. That's why we always admire those who decide to stop hiding their natural beauty under extra pounds and show the world how attractive they can actually be.
Bright Sid found 18 people who have lost weight and can inspire you to do the same.
18. “September 2018 vs July 2019 — I even got taller.”
17. This woman managed to go from 220 lb to 134 lb in 4 years.
16. Self-discipline and motivation helped this woman lose weight. She went from 240 lb to 100 lb in one year.
15. "I went from 285 lb to 198 lb in 17 months. It's been a decade since I've been below 200 lb but I finally made it back today!"
14. "I feel great now: I lost 121 lb in 10 months. It's the first time my weight has started with a '1' in 18 years!"
13. "I'm half the man I used to be! I went from 390 lb to 194 lb in one year."
12. "I'm very proud I've made such progress: I lost about 100 lb. I used to not be able to run 1 mile. Last weekend I did 10!"
11. "It took me 20 months to go from 316 lb to 155 lb. Always a work in progress, physically and mentally."
10. "Not a trace of extra weight: I went from 315 lb to 179 lb in 2.5 years. I just bought my first outfit that fits!"
9. "October 2017 vs September 2018 — I’m way happier and healthier than ever before."
8. "A balanced diet and exercise helped me on a long path from 252 lb to 140 lb. This is my journey thus far."
7. From 282 lb to 154 lb in just 2 years!
6. I'm a totally different person now!
5. 5 years of hard work helped her go from 279 lb to 149 lb.
4. "I lost 60 lb. I went from a size 16 to a size 4. I feel healthy and confident, and I'm still working to turn that last little bit into muscle."
3. "Now I look many years younger. For the first time in my life, I'm not completely fat!"
2. "My co-worker's awesome transformation and maintenance over a couple of years!"
1. "I went from 350 lb to 205 lb in approximately 20 months."
Have you ever witnessed such incredible transformations? If so, show us your photos in the comments below!