100 Photos That Don’t Need Photoshop to Leave Anyone Speechless
How often do you look at a picture and think that it's Photoshop? There are so many incredible and unusual things in our world that some photos really fascinate us and cause a lot of controversy about their authenticity.
Photographers hunt for unique and colorful photos. Many of them wait for hours for the right moment. And sometimes it's hard to believe that these are the vivid, original photographs without special processing.
Bright Side prepared a selection of 100 fascinating photos created without using Photoshop.
1. Stockholm metro station
2. A flower car
4. Guitar player
5. A holder for a cloud
6. Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
7. Flowers in water drops
8. Yunnan, China
9. Water has a question for you!
10. "The path of the monk"
11. Shadow of an airplane
12. Forests meet a mountain
13. Volcanic eruption
14. “Wood dust makes this arm look like dry, cracked dirt.”
15. No Photoshop at all — only makeup.
16. Quarters of Hong Kong
17. A mirror surface
18. You never know what’s hiding in the depths.
19. "Bubble burst"
20. A happy dog
21. Feather of a river
22. A sunflower with red petals
23. "Feathery flirt"
24. The floating girl
25. Hundreds of windows
26. A snowy road
27. "A labyrinth of fallen leaves"
28. "Red algae bloom in the salt works of South San Francisco Bay"
30. Optical illusion
31. Bird’s eye view of trains
32. Flash in the woods
33. 2 parts of a statue
34. Excuse me, but where is the horizon?
35. Richmond, London
36. Ice blocks
38. Strict geometry
39. It’s all about the ideal angle.
41. Parrot's feathers
42. The ice caves in Iceland
43. A snail that acts like a puppy
44. This is a single photo.
45. This skyscraper in New York is 2-dimensional.
46. Got caught!
47. Fog is everywhere.
48. This is the best forest for filming fantasy movies.
49. Salmon farm
50. Tomato in mineral water
51. The floating boat
52. Fins look like sails
53. Colorful walls
54. "Caught in a web"
55. Stones that look like dragon skin
56. Highways surrounded by forests
57. Crystal clear ice in Alaska
59. A brick wall polished by the ocean
60. Shadow courtesy of small wooden parts
61. Fly Geyser, USA
62. It's so clear you can see every stone.
63. Garden pianist
66. A frozen army of cabbage
67. Fog swallowing the city
68. Flower arches
69. This is what a theater from behind the stage looks like.
70. Rows of boats
71. Vertical forest
72. Red forest
73. "Morning inversion on Railroad Ridge, Idaho"
75. Long exposure can turn ordinary fireworks into a rocket.
76. Explosion illusion
77. A parachute above the clouds
78. A ray of light
79. The art of makeup
80. The sun in the trees
81. Cloud ice cream
82. Snow is the best painter.
83. "Start of the rainbow"
84. Bright houses
85. A deep hole with a lake at the bottom, Italy
86. Coconut beach
88. A huge cloud
89. An unusual view from the window
90. Monarch butterflies
91. White rivers on volcanic ground
92. Sutro Tower in San Francisco looking like a floating ship passing by
93. Descended from a sign
94. As high as the birds
95. The natural arch
96. Apples and berries
97. Sea of clouds
98. A brick road
99. A bird tornado
100. A cloudy heart
Which of these photographs do you like most of all? Share your opinion in the comments.