15 People Who Wanted to Get a Masterpiece but Something Went Wrong
Life can be a real guessing game. For instance, instead of getting a cute hat for your pet, you get a thing that looks like a sock. Or cool pants, in reality, fit horribly and totally spoil the look. Luckily, we can always laugh it off and pretend it was meant to be like this.
Bright Side found 15 people who had unlucky shopping adventures.
1. “BFF got this bear hat for my cat to recreate an adorable Instagram post she saw.”
2. “Just bought these disco pants.”
3. “Something went wrong with the icing.”
4. “My wife attempted mummy cookies.”
5. “When I was 8 years old I LOVED Pokémon. I asked my grandmother to make me an Elekid doll and this is what I got.”
6. “I tried making cutesy frozen banana ghosts but they melted horrifically.”
7. “What I wanted vs what I got.”
8. “I’ll be out making cult sacrifices in the woods if you need me.”
9. “This patch I ordered.”
10. “$49 electronics mystery box.”
11. “When you binge-watch a baking show and think you have it in ya.”
12. “A 2020 version of the candle I ordered.”
13. “Super art coloring kit.”
14. “What I asked for vs what I got.”
15. “My son turned 1 yesterday. This was the topper to his space themed cake.”
Have you ever been disappointed with your order? What’s your weirdest shopping experience?