13 Photos That Can Stop Your Heart for a Moment and Get It Going Again
Any single photo from the ones we collected for this article makes us experience very strong emotions. Look at the strangers that are rocking someone’s baby, at the bride that came home to see her grandmother for the last time, or at the old cat that was finally adopted. You will feel warm, and see the strength of these people. These photos will make you believe that even though life can be tough, we will all be okay eventually.
1. Doctors prohibited this 102-year-old lady from flying to her granddaughter’s wedding, so her granddaughter surprised her: she came to see her wearing the wedding dress. It was the last time they saw each other.
2. “An older gentleman came in by himself to eat at a restaurant in Pennsylvania. He was telling some stories to his server, who went on break and joined him during his meal.”
3. “When I was 8 years old, I found a 4-leaf clover and gave it to my father for good luck. When he died, I found out he had kept it. It’s been in his wallet for 20 years.”
4. “Today I found out through Facebook that the overnight security guard at my work knits boots and mittens for premature babies at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. He also sends them all over the world.”
5. This girl with late-stage cancer decided to give up on treatment and got married to the man she loved so she could enjoy the time she had left.
6. A family got into a car accident. While the mother was being examined, the daughter was crying because she was scared. The lifeguards noticed nail polish in her hands and asked the girl to do their nails. It worked!
7. A girl that was born without one arm created the image of a Disney princess to support a girl that also didn’t have one arm.
8. “My colleague got yelled at by a customer. Later, her daughter returned to apologize for her mother.”
9. A hairdresser gives free haircuts to children and orphans with autism.
10. This mother let her son choose any animal in the shelter. He chose an old, fat, shy cat. He immediately climbed into the boy’s arms and they have been inseparable ever since.
11. A woman saves injured butterflies: after she replaces their damaged wings, they can fly again.
12. The first time they saw each other
13. Grandmother and granddaughter
Do you have any stories about the kindness of your relatives and other people you know?