Internet and social media have made our world much more accessible. All we have to do now is just grab a phone and take pictures of some extraordinary things the world has created. Remember, they can be found anywhere, even in the most ordinary places like your kitchen or summer garden.
1. There’s an egg inside an egg.
2. This fish looks like it comes from a fairytale.
3. Ice blocks block the river so it has no other choice but to just overflow, and this is what happens in when it freezes.
4. Sometimes it’s hard to believe what nature is capable of.
5. A man grew a forest in a guitar shape in memory of his wife who passed away.
6. This butterfly is a bilateral gynandromorph, literally half male, half female.
7. This is what a rail route that intersects a runway in New Zealand looks like.
8. A Chinese swimming pool during a heat wave
9. There’s an island in Croatia that looks just like a fish.
10. The stick I found looks like a burning torch, flame included.
11. This train runs through an apartment building in China.
12. Just a mushroom growing on a mushroom.
13. This tiny tree is growing between the sidewalk.
14. Looks like this rainbow is about to jump off the cloud.
15. This is what an egg laid by an Australian ghost shark looks like.
16. A part dog and part wolf who is so giant people think it’s fake.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.