20 Times the Universe Threw a Real Show for an Unsuspecting Audience
Once, a 4-year-old boy was playing with his father’s metal detector and found a gold pendant from the 16th century that was worth more than $3 million. The heroes of today’s article might be less lucky in finding something that valuable, but their discoveries made them feel so many emotions: from sincere astonishment to a hearty laugh.
Here at Bright Side, we love to discover something new, and today we’ve prepared 20 pics from people whose revelations totally made their day. We hope they’ll make yours too.
1. “How my uncle’s eye healed after corneal transplant surgery”
2. “Someone drew Gandalf’s face onto a suede seat cushion at my university.”
3. “We still have this small pumpkin my wife carved 3 years ago.”
4. “All these years we thought Grandma only had one wig.”
5. “My wife found a lemon shaped like a chili!”
6. “The wife and I went to the Grand Canyon this weekend. Top was Saturday, bottom was Sunday.”
7. “My wife and I wanted to redo our 1920s bathroom with a more modern hexagon tile. An hour in, and I see this.”
8. “My fiancé didn’t want to dress up for Halloween this year, so I did the next best thing.”
9. “My husband and I discovered you can get photo shower curtains.”
10. “Found this sassy little seedling.”
11. “Miranda had laser surgery and now her pupil is permanently dilated!”
12. “My dad doesn’t know how to turn off this front camera heart feature on his phone and he tried to send me a pic of his new stove.”
13. “Co-pilot’s out cold only 10 mins after take-off.”
14. “A little Thanksgiving before/after”
15. “My buddy and his roommate for this year. They’ve never met before and they aren’t related.”
16. “I was initially confused about why my friend’s profile picture didn’t have him in it.”
17. “My friend’s bakery was making Easter bunnies with M&M centers. Never have I seen such horror.”
18. “My cat and Corgi are best friends.”
19. “After he destroys things, he doesn’t even want to acknowledge it.”
20. “This poor little cat broke her tooth. So her owner, a dentist, put a gold tooth on her.”
What is something that happened to you recently when you were least expecting it? Which of the happenings in your life do you consider the biggest wonder?