22 Heart-Wrenching Photos That Prove Time Will Never Come Back
Our time is the most precious resource that exists, because we can never get it back once it’s gone. Though sometimes we don’t even notice that it’s gone unless we start looking back and comparing things. Going through old photos can bring back so many touching emotions. And the most important thing in all of this is that it reminds you to cherish the present and enjoy your life right now.
1. My sister and I both got the same teddies 18 years ago.
2. 5 generations all in one photo
3. We can definitely see what this dog’s favorite spot is.
4. Who told them to grow so fast?
5. 3 generations of roadway in one shot: sand, brick, and asphalt
6. These are sequential pictures: one of my dad in the 80s, and then one taken in the same place nearly 30 years later.
7. “My daughter and I attended each other’s high school graduations 16 years apart.”
8. We barely notice how our favorite actors have changed.
9. Great-grandmother, grandmother, mom, and daughter show the cycle of life.
10. 14 years of scratches in the same place went too quick.
11. My dad is afraid to fly, so when I was 5 years old I made him a doll to hold on the plane. After 43 years, he still takes it with him.
12. Here’s how phones have changed throughout the years. Together with them, our lifestyle has also changed.
13. American basketball player, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, with his coach in 1969 and 38 years later
14.Same spot, same cat, 2 years difference
15. When I was 5, I gave my dad a “ring” made of just a keychain ring. 22 years later he’s still wearing it.
16. They have managed to stay best friends from a very young age.
17. This cat still sleeps with its friend and doesn’t even realize how big it has become.
18. My grandparents 60 years later and still each other’s everything
19. My grandpa holding me in 1990 and my son 29 years later in 2019
20. 2 epochs next to each other
21. Same bike, same couple, same love since 1967
22. My local bookstore still has the boxes from their original shipment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, over 10 years later.
Which photo touched you the most? Do you have some interesting photos from the past? Let’s share everything in the comment section!