19 One in a Million Coincidences That Reveal a Glitch in the Matrix
Sometimes a series of random events are so closely linked to each other that they seem to defy the rules of logic and reason. From funny to strange, from odd to unusual, these small occurrences can make you feel like this is much more than simple coincidence.
19. On London’s subway
18. The cutest cosplay ever
17. You’re welcome.
16. “A dragon fly landed on my friend’s foot and mirrored its own tattoo.”
15. Who wore it better?
14. I would definitely opt for the carbonated one.
13. Spot the differences!
12. “I’m visiting the United States for the first time — there was a glitch in the Matrix yesterday as I stood in line at The Met in NYC.”
11. Camouflage — level 80
10. “Walking back to my car, I noticed that the bushes were perfectly spaced to look like my tires. I was a little confused for a minute.”
9. Taylor Swift on the highway
8. He looks more like Mario than Mario himself.
7. “I ran into Vincent Van Gogh today...”
6. An accidental match
5. “Can you see what we see? Take a good look...”
4. The last Jedi
3. That’s where your resumes actually go.
1. I’m not like most girls.
Do you have any similar pictures of bizarre coincidences? Feel free to share them with us in the comments!