30 Life-Changing Things Absolutely Essential for This Winter
Cold nights and early frosty mornings don’t have to be uncomfortable or difficult to deal with. From soft beanies to fleece leggings, this article is about to show you some incredible products. They will help make your winter days a bit more bearable.
1. Soft claw slippers that come in a variety of colors. They are available for kids and adults. You can wear them at home or even as part of a Halloween costume and cosplays. They are cushioned with soft cotton for extra comfort and support.
2. Electric coffee mug warmer that lets you control the temperature with just a simple tap. It will shut off automatically after 4 hours of operation. But it will not stop until it reaches 97oF. The warmer is so small it can fit right next to you on your desk. It comes in a variety of wonderful colors.
3. Unisex knit hats that come in 15 different colors. The beanies are very thick and will keep your head and ears warm during the cold, while also being breathable. It is made of high stretch material, which helps it fits both men and women. It is advised to wash it by hand and let it air dry.
4. Rechargeable hand warmers you can keep in your pockets. They weight just 3.5oz, which is 30% of traditional options and are smaller than your phone. They heat up in 3 seconds and offer 3 levels of heat. They can keep you warm for up to 12 hours of use.
5. Ice and snow melter that is 100% pure magnesium chloride. The formula is pet friendly and comes with a scoop to easily distribute it. It won’t irritate or harm your pet’s paws. It works on temperatures up to −13oF and instantly melts ice on driveways, sidewalks, steps, balconies, and patios.
6. A ski mask that offers protection against UV rays, wind and snow. It is made of milk fiber and can be found in a large variety of colors. It can be worn as a half mask, pirate mask, head warmer, neck warmer, ninja hoodie, or a full balaclava. Both men and women can opt for it.
7. Thick wool winter socks that are very soft and let your feet breathe. They come in a package of 5 pairs and can be matched with your daily outfits. They keep your toes warm and brighten up those cold winter mornings. They are available from sizes 5 to 9.
8. Door shaft stopper that will securely seal your home from the cold. They are self-adhesive and can close huge gaps on doors, garages, basements, beds, sofas and cabinets. This way you shield your home from air shafts, noise and even odors. They work on many materials, including wood, glass, metal, and plastic.
9. Insulated snow boots that are not only warm but also waterproof. They are coated with synthetic textile upper that resists water and wind. It also features a drawstring for added safety. The shaft height is 10 inches and your feet will be safe even in extra muddy surfaces.
10. A cordless snow blower that operates with batteries and can throw snow up to 40 feet away. Its steel auger cuts through ice and snow 50% faster than other similar products. It also features 2 LED highlights for increased visibility when using it at nighttime.
11. Unsweetened and dairy-free creamers that come in 3 different flavors, including toasted marshmallow, French vanilla, cinnamon swirl, caramel, etc. They are made from almonds and coconuts with only 10 calories and zero grams of sugar per serving. They are ideal for those following paleo or keto diets.
12. Fleece ear muffs in the shape of a headband for both men and women. They are breathable, soft and anti-static. They won’t slip from your ears no matter what activity you are doing. That’s why they are perfect for those who love running, cycling, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding.
13. A snow spray that will help you decorate your Christmas tree, wreaths, centerpieces, windows, and mirrors. It offers a long-lasting and mess-free solution to artificial snow. Just don’t use a heavy layer on trees and wreaths since it needs some time to dry.
14. Fuzzy socks for women that come in 30 different color combinations. They are so thick and warm you can wear them at home instead of slippers. They go above the ankles and fit nicely on your feet. They can be washed in the machine and worn with a variety of clothes.
15. An outdoor faucet freeze protector that can help no matter how much the temperature drops. This little tool releases only a minimal amount of water to help your faucet not freeze. Its design allows it to sense the internal water temperature, and no water will drip unless the temperature drops below 37oF.
16. Onesie pajamas that are available for both men and women, adults and kids. They come in tiger, sloth, Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and other designs. They are made of Sherpa, fit nicely and add warmth to your homeware. It can be washed in the machine and dries very quickly.
17. Glass cleaner and rain repellent that gives you clear vision in any kind of weather. The formula applies a water repelling coating to the glass as it cleans. That’s how you can watch rain, snow, and sleet bead up and roll away as you drive.
18. A throat spray made of 95% bee propolis extract that aims to soothe soothe dry, scratchy throats and support our immune systems. Propolis delivers over 300 beneficial antioxidants that fight free radicals and combat oxidative stress. The company makes sure that they do not overharvest.
19. A pet heating pad that offer extra warmth to your pet, while offering a chew-resistant cord. Its LED controller can adjust the temperature easily with 6 temperature settings. It also provides an auto shut-off range from 4 to 24 hours preventing burns caused by excessive heating.
20. A windproof automatic umbrella that has black metal shaft and fiberglass ribs to ensure resistance of up to 55 mph wind. The fabric won’t get soaked easily so just shake it gently before closing the umbrella. It is very lightly and is only 10.8 inch wide when folded.
21. Women’s fleece-lined leggings that come in various colors. You can choose between different lengths depending on your height and body type. They are just perfect for days where the temperature has dropped below 40oF. They feature 4 side pockets and 1 at the back that also has a zipper.
22. A double-handled shovel that weighs 3.7 pounds and will make shoveling so much easier. It reduces the strain of cleaning your driveway and gives lifting leverage to the lower hand to lift greater loads with ease. It also helps to improve posture and reduces the need to bend.
23. A self-adhesive foam strip that seals large gaps and helps keep the warmth in your home. It also keeps out bugs, dust and pollen. It is very easy to install. You just peel off the liner and firmly press it on the gap. It is intended for use on exterior doors and windows.
24. 10 lbs of soy wax beads you can use to create your very own candles. They melt perfectly in the microwave and require minimal equipment. That’s why they are ideal for those who are new to DIY candles. You just melt to 160 degrees, stir in your fragrance and pour the wax into room temperature jars.
25. Heated cushioned seat covers that cover the entire car seat. They are made of soft velour material on the exterior and thus won’t cause any skin irritation. They are very durable, and their condition won’t be affected even if they are not used for a long time. They also feature non-slip rubber at the back.
26. A car interior and exterior protectant that works on vinyl, rubber, plastics, tires and dashboard surfaces. You just spray it, and it keeps any surface looking like new for weeks. It even protects from harmful UV rays. No parts will feel sticky or greasy and the spray will keep dust and dirt away.
27. Scented ornament sticks that smell like winter fir. The package includes 2 bottles with 12 sticks in total. You can place them anywhere you want, from the Christmas tree to your closets. They will bring a fresh smell of pine and make you feel like you are in a forest.
28. A lip repair stick that moisturizes and soothes cracked lips by relieving the dryness. The formula is made with a combination of vitamins, moisturizers, shea butter, and jojoba oil. It does not include any fragrance or paraben and keep the moisture on the lips for long.
29. A repairing hand cream that heals cracked and dry hands and heels. It creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that locks in moisture. For best results apply after handwashing, bathing, and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin.
30. An indoor window insulation kit that protects your home from wind shafts and saves up to 35% of heat loss. There are 9 plastic covers included in the package that fit standard windows. All you need to install them is a regular hairdryer. You may need to remove it when the warmer months approach.
For some people winter can be excruciating, lasting for a lot longer and reaching extremely low temperatures. But there are products able to solve almost all of the problems we might be having. From cleaning your car windows to keeping cozy inside your home, Amazon is here to assist us.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.