55+ Products That Can Help You Restart Your Life From Zero
The new year is a great excuse to start your life from scratch. This is the best time to set new goals or completely change your life. Research has proven that we are more likely to achieve our goals after setting resolutions at the beginning of a calendar year because it motivates us to move forward and start fresh.
Here are the best products to help you not give up, as well as useful tips backed by studies that will keep you motivated to change your life right now.
1. Start with home reorganizing.
Clutter has a negative impact on your mental health. Research has revealed that cluttered homes increase stress levels. Decluttering can be easy with various storage organizers that will maintain the tidiness of your space.
The space-saving honeycomb design expands to fit any drawer size. 8 plastic honeycomb boards snap together to form 18 pockets and several other half pockets in which you can store your socks, underwear, office supplies, or even spices in the kitchen.
More helpful products for home organization
- Under-the-sink storage: Maximize storage space in the cabinet and organize your cleaning supplies.
- Retractable drawer organizer for the fridge: Increase the capacity of your fridge.
- Pan-organizing rack: Reduce clutter in your kitchen.
- 2-tier skincare organizer: It rotates to provide quick access to all of your beauty products.
- Kids’ toy storage organizer: Tidy up your children’s rooms by providing easy access to toys.
- Set of 4 stackable storage boxes: Organize and utilize the vertical space in the closet.
- Storage box for teabags: If you have a lot of tea, this box with 27 sections is perfect.
2. Make space for new dreams.
With the help of this daily planner, you can discover your purpose and passion and create a vision of your future life. It includes 248 pages, 52 weekly and 12 monthly planning overviews, 30 dotted journal pages, habit trackers, mind maps, and a foldable vision board. The planner comes with 5 sheets of free stickers. And there are 7 different cover designs to pick from.
More helpful products for clearing your mind
- Vision board kit: Design and manifest the next chapter of your life.
- 6-minute success journal: Organize your daily life with research-based practices.
- Meditation cushion: Pay close attention to your thoughts and emotions.
- Magnetic weekly planner: Stick the planner on the fridge to stay on top of daily activities.
- White sage candle: Clear your mind and space of any energy that’s holding you back.
- Daily planner notepad: Make your workflow more manageable with a to-do list.
- Roll-on essential oils set: Take some time to pause and breathe with the help of calming scents.
3. Clean your space.
Your thoughts will also be tidied up if you spruce up the space that you live in. According to research, cleaning helps us gain control of our lives. You’ll be able to clean your house of grime you may have never noticed before with the use of these items.
More helpful products for cleaning your home
- Cleaning putty: It’s ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach places.
- Feather duster: It can be extended up to 100 inches/254 cm to help you clean higher areas.
- Grout brush set: It is excellent for cleaning small places around the house.
- Anti-rust treatment: Converts rust into a ready-to-paint surface.
- Multi-purpose cleaning paste: This is ideal for removing stubborn stains from hard surfaces.
- Window blind duster: It makes the task of cleaning blinds and shutters much easier.
- Drill brush attachment set: You won’t need to use any harsh chemicals with this tool.
4. Try some new hobbies.
Different forms of activities provide various benefits. It is valuable to seek out and try a variety of hobbies since you may find the best solutions to enhance your physical and mental health as well as develop your creativity and self-confidence.
This set includes all of the materials necessary to create beautiful artwork, including 2 glass votives, a glass suncatcher (with a frame of 5.9 in x 3.9 in/15 cm x 10 cm), a self-adhesive lead strip, 5 different colors of glass paint, a paintbrush, and a suction cap.
More helpful products to encourage new hobbies
- Knitting kit for beginners: Make your own dishcloths.
- Rock tumbler kit: Start a remarkable rock collection.
- Candle-making kit: It contains everything you need to make scented candles in one box.
- Loaf soap-making set: Become a soap maker for a day.
- Tool-set for model making: This includes every tool you’ll need to get started making plastic models.
- Airbrush kit: This is ideal to make art, decorate cakes, or create nail art.
- Embroidery kit for beginners: Use 100 vivid colors to create embroidered art.
5. Form new healthy habits.
Habits have a significant influence on one’s quality of life. Even minor adjustments in our daily practices can drastically change our lives. According to Harvard researchers, good habits can add years to your life.
Start a diet plan and stick to it with this collection of 7 portion control pots. Simply fill the pots with the ingredients mentioned for a quick balanced meal. These portion containers are made to work with well-known portion control diet strategies.
More helpful products to build better habits
- Smart water bottle: It reminds you when it’s time to drink.
- Hydroponics growing system: Always have greens on hand for a healthy diet.
- Nail-biting deterrent: Break nail-biting and thumb-sucking habits.
- Posture corrector: It will help you stop slouching.
- Sunscreen with SPF 50: Protect your skin from premature aging.
- T-shirt folding board: Laundry folding will take less time.
- Travel toothbrush: Keep your teeth clean, even at work.
6. Revamp your mornings.
How you spend the morning will influence the rest of your day. A great routine puts you in the right frame of mind. This study shows that you will perform better if you set a specific time to wake up every day. And it is even easier to get up when you can see the time on the ceiling that an alarm clock projects.
The alarm clock can display the time, temperature, and humidity all at once, as well as automatically search for FM radio stations and store them. It includes a projector that rotates 180 degrees. The effective projection distance is 16.4 ft (5 m). A USB port on the digital alarm clock allows you to connect and charge your smartphone or tablet.
More helpful products for productive mornings
- Boiled egg cooker with auto shut off: Make the perfect eggs every single time.
- Absorbent wristbands: Solves the most annoying problem of water dripping down your arms.
- Run-away alarm clock: If waking up early is hard, then this alarm will get you up in seconds.
- Phone lock box with timer: Helps you to focus on more meaningful activities.
- Portable smoothie maker: Have a healthy breakfast on the go.
- Digital shower timer: Save time and water.
- Yoga mat: Start your day with stretches and exercise.
7. Sleep well to function well.
Prioritize your sleep to think clearly and make better decisions in life. Poor sleep, according to research, has a significant potential for harmful short and long-term health consequences, such as increased stress response or weight gain. If you have trouble falling asleep, a weighted blanket can help you.
This blanket helps you settle faster into a therapeutic restful sleep, which can boost your entire mood and well-being. Tiny glass beads are distributed evenly throughout the blanket, creating a calming, snuggle effect. It’s available in 3 sizes and 2 colors.
More helpful products for better sleep
- Sleep analyzer: Track your heart rate continuously all night long.
- Reusable ear plugs: Eliminate noise to sleep more deeply.
- Deep sleep pillow spray: Calm the nerves and reduce sleep anxiety.
- 2 deep sleep pillows: They’re perfect for those searching for a slightly deeper pillow.
- Natural sleep tea: Unwind in the evening before going to sleep.
- Sleep mask with built-in headphones: If you share a bed with a snorer, this device will save you.
- Essential mist diffuser: Prepare for a peaceful night’s sleep with calming essential oils.
What would happen if you carried on living your life as you currently do? What do you like and not like about your life right now?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.